Windows 10: my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user...

Discus and support my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; cannot get into admin role and user account box is missing yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by allen gerber, Jul 10, 2024.

1. my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user...

cannot get into admin role and user account box is missing yes

:)

allen gerber, Jul 10, 2024

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Both user information and password box are missing in the login page

Thank you for getting back to us, Jerry.

We would suggest you to run System
    File Checker
    tool, this will help us replace missing or corrupted system files. If the issue still persists you can also try to run
    DISM by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the following command line in Command prompt:
      • DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 10, 2024
  4. my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user...

1. my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user... - Similar Threads - laptop corrupted somehow

2. my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is corrupted somehow cannot get in to admiin and yes box is missing from user...: cannot get into admin role and user account box is missing yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-corrupted-somehow-cannot-get-in-to/af18ab62-e638-4e37-acbc-4635ca8bf353
  3. My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?

My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?: Hi! I have an important question regarding with my user account. My yes button in my user account control has been missing. I tried several ways to fix it, but nothing is working. I tried the booting system but it didn't work.Is there another way to get back the yes button on...
  4. My wifi driver is somehow missing???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver is somehow missing???: After trying to search for hardware changes and after uninstalling the driver and after restarting my pc multiple times it was not only not there anymore but it now doesn’t show anything when I try to look for hidden drivers....
  5. My wifi driver is somehow missing???

My wifi driver is somehow missing???: After trying to search for hardware changes and after uninstalling the driver and after restarting my pc multiple times it was not only not there anymore but it now doesn’t show anything when I try to look for hidden drivers....
  6. User Account Control, missing YES box

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control, missing YES box: Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to get my Gmail off of my windows 10 profile and add my outlook email because I am using the new Xbox game pass app for PC and it keeps popping up with a notification that I am using 2 different accounts. I have tried to remove the...
  7. my cortana search box is missing from box

in Cortana
    my cortana search box is missing from box: cortana search box missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-search-box-is-missing-from-box/7ba3f66a-1b4e-4ef8-8a95-07f66a2f7fc2
  8. Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot remember admiin password How can I rest it: How can I reset the admin password Cannot remember it and need it to download security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remember-admiin-password-how-can-i-rest-it/326643ce-f91b-4462-8698-6d6158df3134
  9. UAC.. NO YES BOX.. ACCESS DENIED.... NET USER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC.. NO YES BOX.. ACCESS DENIED.... NET USER: Trying to recover my HP. Everything I try I get the dreaded UACmsg. If I try to disable it.. I'm always asked for a password I don't remember it. So then I want to say YES to the UAC question. BUT THERE IS NO YES BOX . When I try to fix that.. I get theUAC prompt again. If I...
  10. User Account Control dialog missing Yes button

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control dialog missing Yes button: Whenever I need administrator privileges, the UAC dialog that comes up is missing the "Yes" button and only shows a "No" button, so I cannot get to administrator mode. I think this has been the case since I installed the anniversary update. Apparently a similar problem is...