Windows 10: My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

Discus and support My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I accidently fell asleep with my windows 10 laptop on and open and my cat lays down on it and enters too many log in attempts so the whole thing is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SavanahNewton, May 20, 2020.

1. My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

So I accidently fell asleep with my windows 10 laptop on and open and my cat lays down on it and enters too many log in attempts so the whole thing is now frozen, I can click 3 buttons at the bottom but I cant turn my PC off. Its 3am rn and I'm panicking, someone plz help.

:)

SavanahNewton, May 20, 2020

2. can't do anything with my windows laptop any more My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help. :( plz help

I'm trying to log on to my laptop and its not working. user name and password is right but its says try again.

and it says that I'm trying to log in as other user is that.

plz help plz*Sad

XKingLordX, May 20, 2020
  3. khankhan Win User
    Plz Suggest me A good laptop form $600 to $700

Plz Suggest me a good laptop for work and light gaming under 700...!! With core i7 cpu....!!
    Thanks in advance...!!

khankhan, May 20, 2020
  4. My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

Laptop frozen after sleep mode

Acer predator running on Windows 10 , my doesn't wake up after it went it to sleep mode and it be come frozen after that ,any ideas guys ? Plz help thx a lot

able6able6, May 20, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

1. My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help. - Similar Threads - laptop frozen too

2. Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?: Tried logging into my Photos on my laptop Windows 11 and it says it was having an issue and to try again later. Specifically, it says that too many authentication attempts was the cause. Any help?...
  3. Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Photos - too many attempts to log in?: Tried logging into my Photos on my laptop Windows 11 and it says it was having an issue and to try again later. Specifically, it says that too many authentication attempts was the cause. Any help?...
  4. How to change laptop pin after too many attempts

How to change laptop pin after too many attempts: How do I change the PIN on my laptop after too many attempts. Just says restart device - gives me the code A1B2C3 and when I enter that it goes back to restart device....
  5. How to change laptop pin after too many attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change laptop pin after too many attempts: How do I change the PIN on my laptop after too many attempts. Just says restart device - gives me the code A1B2C3 and when I enter that it goes back to restart device....
  6. Too Many attempts on PC Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Many attempts on PC Pin: HiI changed my home pc Pin several weeks ago and since then every time I launch my PC it says that I have entered.my pc too many times and I am locked out for 5 minutes.Any idea why this is happening and anyway to fix it.Thanks...
  7. Too Many attempts on PC Pin

Too Many attempts on PC Pin: HiI changed my home pc Pin several weeks ago and since then every time I launch my PC it says that I have entered.my pc too many times and I am locked out for 5 minutes.Any idea why this is happening and anyway to fix it.Thanks...
  8. Too many failed log in attempts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many failed log in attempts?: I repeatedly get the ‘too many unsuccessful log in attempts’ every single time that I power up and put in my password. I know my password and I know I’m putting it in correctly. I have to wait 2 hours to try again, however the laptop keeps going in to the power saving mode...
  9. Too many failed log in attempts?

Too many failed log in attempts?: I repeatedly get the ‘too many unsuccessful log in attempts’ every single time that I power up and put in my password. I know my password and I know I’m putting it in correctly. I have to wait 2 hours to try again, however the laptop keeps going in to the power saving mode...
  10. Too many failed log in attempts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging