Windows 10: My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

Discus and support My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I accidently fell asleep with my windows 10 laptop on and open and my cat lays down on it and enters too many log in attempts so the whole thing is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SavanahNewton, May 20, 2020.

1. My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

So I accidently fell asleep with my windows 10 laptop on and open and my cat lays down on it and enters too many log in attempts so the whole thing is now frozen, I can click 3 buttons at the bottom but I cant turn my PC off. Its 3am rn and I'm panicking, someone plz help.

:)

SavanahNewton, May 20, 2020

2. can't do anything with my windows laptop any more My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help. :( plz help

I'm trying to log on to my laptop and its not working. user name and password is right but its says try again.

and it says that I'm trying to log in as other user is that.

plz help plz*Sad

XKingLordX, May 20, 2020
  3. khankhan Win User
    Plz Suggest me A good laptop form $600 to $700

Plz Suggest me a good laptop for work and light gaming under 700...!! With core i7 cpu....!!
    Thanks in advance...!!

khankhan, May 20, 2020
  4. My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

Laptop frozen after sleep mode

Acer predator running on Windows 10 , my doesn't wake up after it went it to sleep mode and it be come frozen after that ,any ideas guys ? Plz help thx a lot

able6able6, May 20, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help.

1. My laptop is frozen after too many log in attempts, plz help. - Similar Threads - laptop frozen too

2. Laptop PLZ HELP!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop PLZ HELP!!: I was trying to boot my laptop to linux and it wasnt working so i did it unsecurely (bad idea) so it was on the recover screen where i can recover my data. I then decided i would do it the next day then i was on my laptop and it fell on the hard floor and the screen broke...
  3. Help plz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help plz: My hp 250_laptop is blank so am trying to active windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plz/0cc288d9-0428-4579-8049-d2c7edddffc5
  4. TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: The first straw was the taskbar. At first, my Windows button doesn't work and then my search bar also stopped working. It only freezes when I try to access the action center. I also cannot use keyboard shortcuts such as Win+X and Win+I. The next thing I knew, I have no...
  5. Too many PIN entry attempts BitLocker error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Too many PIN entry attempts BitLocker error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and the offer the possible workaround to the issue of Too many PIN entry attempts error message […] This post Too many PIN entry attempts BitLocker error in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. PIN failed too many attempts. Can’t add new pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN failed too many attempts. Can’t add new pin: Got a Surface 7 for my wife. Added my account add tried to setup hello. I got to pin creation. And believe i did set one up. I forgot it and tried it when offline. But it didn’t work. Tried fixing it while back online but gave too many failed attempts and that it was...
  7. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  8. help plz

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help plz: [ATTACH]hello . i need help plz .. i try to active my windows but i field why ? i used cmd but they give me an error your version doesn't support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-plz/586cc75a-6b4f-4bf5-87bb-524215efbef6"
  9. help plz

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help plz: D:\ This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control pan | i get this message when i download anything from google please help me...
  10. Notepad document erased after saved many times plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad document erased after saved many times plz help: lost a chapter please help me recover document. possible sabotage. Notepad document was empty when I pulled it back up, on desktop. searched the entire drive no restore point and no document recovery....