Windows 10: My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high...

Discus and support My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ! When I was playing a game( Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege ) i noticed that i had frame drops ( from 60-70-80 to 40 fps ) , and i decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marinel Cipu, Jul 21, 2018.

1. My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high...

Hello ! When I was playing a game( Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege ) i noticed that i had frame drops ( from 60-70-80 to 40 fps ) , and i decided to exit from this game , and then I opened the task manager and I noticed that my disk usage was 100% ( for 2 minutes it was , but maybe more , because i already had problems when i was playing the game ) . Now i dont remember very well , but the process which made the problem was Superfetch i think , Or Windows Search ( And sometimes it's the system process ) In the first minute the usage was 100% , then it decreased to 60 or 70 , and then it went back to 100%.

Today I started playing again and my laptop was hot again , and this time it started to be hot after 10 minutes of playing ( the gpu ) . I also want to tell you guys that I have these specs ( laptop ) : 4GB of RAM memory ( DDR4)

I7 7500U Cpu ( 2.7 up to 3.5 Ghz )

Nvidia GeForce 940mx Gpu ( 2GB )

1TB HDD ( 5400 rpm )

I searched for a video on youtube and I saw this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dXvtTkqavs , which can be helpful , and I want to ask you guys if should I do all these steps ? Especially for the superfetch service , which is very annoying if you dont have a lot of ram memory . And also , the ACPI driver bug , which should be fixed by doing some registry settings , but i dont know if should i do that .

:)

Marinel Cipu, Jul 21, 2018

2. Nokia Lumia 520 gets hot when playing games, Why is that?

Why my Nokia Lumia 520 get hot when I used WiFi,data,nd play game?

edzeshrestha, Jul 21, 2018
  3. 5230 get very hot

Hi,

I have this phone (nokia 5230) for about 2 weeks. It was OK for the first 2 days but then I noticed that it gets really hot while playing certain games (almost all games really) and browsing internet or using GPS (which I use constantly)... The phone works
    well and it doesn't seem to get laggy or anything- it just gets hot.

Another strange thing is that the charger gets hot too... after like 3 minutes. I tried using various (original nokia) chargers, but they all get hot pretty much the same.

Is this normal? (Well I know it can't be...anyway). Any ideas how to solve this problem?

raudonkepuraite, Jul 21, 2018
  4. My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high...

When playing games the hot keys are active

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Hot Keys and check if that helps.

• Right click anywhere on your desktop screen and select Graphics Options.

• Navigate to Hot Keys and then click on Disable.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high...

1. My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high... - Similar Threads - laptop getting hot

2. Sometimes my laptop get stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes my laptop get stucks: While working or using if it standby for a minute or some time the laptop windows get stuck and i need to wait for a few secomds sometimes few Minutes. Don't know what to do....
  3. Sometimes my laptop get stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes my laptop get stucks: While working or using if it standby for a minute or some time the laptop windows get stuck and i need to wait for a few secomds sometimes few Minutes. Don't know what to do....
  4. Sometimes my laptop get stucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my laptop get so hot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  6. Why does my laptop get so hot?

Why does my laptop get so hot?: I've had this laptop for about 6 months now and it is continuously extremely hot. It is not in High-Performance Mode, there is nothing externally connected like a speaker or mouse, and I only ever use Google Chrome on it. So why is it overheating so much? I use it for school...
  7. PC keeps crashing when I'm playing games. sometimes just the game crashes sometimes the...

PC keeps crashing when I'm playing games. sometimes just the game crashes sometimes the...: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  8. im getting scrollbars, when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting scrollbars, when playing games: When I play any game, after the alt-tab i will have scrollbars of this game from the bottom and right of the screen. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-scrollbars-when-playing-games/8af384ad-5d51-40a6-acf4-68b98d3d63b0
  9. im getting scrollbars, when playing games

im getting scrollbars, when playing games: When I play any game, after the alt-tab i will have scrollbars of this game from the bottom and right of the screen. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-scrollbars-when-playing-games/8af384ad-5d51-40a6-acf4-68b98d3d63b0
  10. Laptop gets really hot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop gets really hot: Laptop gets really hot and starts beeping and the screen goes dark and light over and over...I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 . I have only had this computer for a couple years. I downloaded the Lenovo Diagnostic Tool and ran all the tests and everything passes......