Windows 10: my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is...

Discus and support my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is coming properly . I had also troubleshooted the sound setting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yash SinghGehlot, May 6, 2020.

1. my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is...

my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is coming properly . I had also troubleshooted the sound setting and mixers . and updated all drivers . but issue is not resolving.

:)

Yash SinghGehlot, May 6, 2020

2. Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time

Just downloaded the most recent Windows 10 update. But now, even when my headphones are plugged in, I get audio from both the headphone and the internal speakers. Instead of a separate "speaker" and "headphone" sections in the sounds menu, it's listed
    as "Speaker/Headphone." Surely, this is not a feature people wanted. There is no problem when using Bluetooth headphones, just the audio jack.

MidKnight Swami, May 6, 2020
  3. Laptop reroutes audio to Laptop speakers if default audio device is unplugged and plugged back in.

The troubleshooter did not find any problem. It did run an audio test, which sounded great on the laptop's speakers, but it should be playing on the speakers we plugged in or the headphone we plug in. It still only plays on the plugged in speakers or the
    headphones if they are in when the laptop starts.

David Tveraas, May 6, 2020
  4. [_____] Win User

my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is...

Headphone audio won't transfer from laptop speaker

Hello!

This is an issue that I have with my new ASUS ZenBook 14 ux433. Whenever I plug in my headphones into the laptop the audio notification pops up, giving me a choice of changing my audio to my headphones, and a drop-down box to select the audio type. Whenever
    I press the OKAY button, the audio still plays through my laptop speaker, rather than my headphones. But, the weird issue is that when I press the back button (on the top right of the notification box to close it), it allows my audio to successfully transfer
    to my headphones, and it works perfectly. Is this a bug with the laptop itself? Or is it a bug with the software on Windows 10? Thanks in advance.

[_____], May 6, 2020
Thema:

my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is...

1. my laptop is giving no audio via speakers but when i plug in my headphones , audio is... - Similar Threads - laptop giving audio

2. No sound on laptop: "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" - Realtek audio driver "is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound on laptop: "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" - Realtek audio driver "is...: Hi there,This issue randomly occurred at some point over the past week, potentially triggered by a Windows Update? Classic red X on the speaker icon in the bottom right. I am on a Dell laptop so all speakers are internal.I will list the symptoms and my attempted...
  3. My headphones show up as speakers when putting them in the audio jacks and when I plug in...

My headphones show up as speakers when putting them in the audio jacks and when I plug in...: Hey everyoneSo I just got some new speakers and I have my headphones connected in the rear headphone jack and they show up as speakers even after I say they are headphones. But the main issue is that none of my other audio jacks work when trying to plug in my speakers.Can...
  4. when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it...

when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it...: when i plug my output audio device AFTER LAPTOP IS ON wether its speakers or headphones it doesnt play thro it!!instead it plays thro the laptop speakers themselves!!!AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHINGFROM UNINSTALLING THE DRIVERS TO RLLY EVERYTHING I FOUND ONLINE MY PC IS UP TO...
  5. Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in."

Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in.": Hello everyone, 2019 iMac 21.5 windows bootcamp my audio isn't working and whenever I hover over it, it says "No speakers or headphones plugged in." But I have my headphones plugged in and it says that all of my PC's built in speakers all unplugged, but they're all plugged...
  6. My audio is not working when the headphones are not plugged in.

My audio is not working when the headphones are not plugged in.: I noticed that my audio stopped working without my headphones just yesterday. My laptop is still less than a month old. There was an error event in my Realtek Audio device manager. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source:...
  7. Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones plugged in but audio coming from speakers: Hi, this problem has been annoying me for days so I thought I'd post here. A few months ago I got wireless earbuds. I ended up returning them and after that the problems started. When I plugged in my headphones the audio was playing out loud. I disabled bluetooth and it...
  8. Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio is displayed even when headphone is not plugged in and...: Recently my computer always displays "Speaker/Headphone RealtekR Audio" even when my headphone is not plugged in. When I try to do so, the sound still comes out of the computer not the headphone. Anyone knows how to fix this case?...
  9. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...
  10. Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time

Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time: Just downloaded the most recent Windows 10 update. But now, even when my headphones are plugged in, I get audio from both the headphone and the internal speakers. Instead of a separate "speaker" and "headphone" sections in the sounds menu, it's listed as...