Windows 10: My laptop is going slow for no reason

Discus and support My laptop is going slow for no reason in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday my laptop was going fine and when i turned it off i noticed that the loading simbol that appears when you are shutting it down was going a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kynaru, Mar 19, 2020.

1. /u/Kynaru Win User

My laptop is going slow for no reason

Yesterday my laptop was going fine and when i turned it off i noticed that the loading simbol that appears when you are shutting it down was going a bit laggy and i thought Oh it's probably nothing but today i turned it on and i noticed that it boot rlly fast but it didn't work well like it was going too slow i tried playing league of legends and it usually goes from 120-130 fps and now it was going so bad like 1-5fps pls help

submitted by /u/Kynaru
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kynaru, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Mar 19, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 19, 2020
  4. My laptop is going slow for no reason

PC going into sleepmode for no reason

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

As you are facing problem with computer going to sleep, I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter.
    Power troubleshooter will automatically detect and resolve the most common issues with power settings of the computer. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Click on Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is going slow for no reason

1. My laptop is going slow for no reason - Similar Threads - laptop going slow

2. why my Laptop suddenly going slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my Laptop suddenly going slow?: Last time i turn it off, there was nothing wrong. Running smoothly like normal but when i turn it on, it was having so much problem like the Action Center so hard to open, running app so slow, playing some games with FPS drop so hard, opening new Blank Paper on ms word need a...
  3. why my Laptop suddenly going slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my Laptop suddenly going slow?: Last time i turn it off, there was nothing wrong. Running smoothly like normal but when i turn it on, it was having so much problem like the Action Center so hard to open, running app so slow, playing some games with FPS drop so hard, opening new Blank Paper on ms word need a...
  4. Samsung laptop disk going to 100% usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung laptop disk going to 100% usage for no reason: My Samsung laptop's disk would go to 100% randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-laptop-disk-going-to-100-usage-for-no/b04ad81c-51bb-4806-a579-c7f7fabc1730
  5. Samsung laptop disk going to 100% usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung laptop disk going to 100% usage for no reason: My Samsung laptop's disk would go to 100% randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-laptop-disk-going-to-100-usage-for-no/b04ad81c-51bb-4806-a579-c7f7fabc1730
  6. pc slowing for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc slowing for no reason: pc becomes SO SLOW when using only like 30 % ram i have 16 gb ram and i play lots of games like league of legends but when i play league i get **** 2 fps ? lol i have a 1050 gtx...
  7. Laptop going extremely slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop going extremely slow: So recently i updated my laptop It's Windows 10 Home Edition x64 and it was fast for the first day I updated, I uninstalled some unused programs, and then i try to create a ZIP folder, and explorer.exe crashes, which then i had to open task manager and start it again. But...
  8. DELL - Slow for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DELL - Slow for no reason: Hey all, I have a Dell computer that I just restored and updated. When ever it loads something it maxes out the CPU usage and takes 3-10 seconds to load. No matter if its a webpage or program it takes forever and the CPU maxes out. Specs Processor: AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4,...
  9. Slow performance for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow performance for no reason: I've had some troubles with my computer lately. It started working very slowly one day for no reason this past week, and I haven't been able to fix it since. In the end I simply tried a clean install of W10, but even then it kept being slow. After that I tried a clean...
  10. This update Failed on me, could this be the reason my laptop is going slow for me now? Or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This update Failed on me, could this be the reason my laptop is going slow for me now? Or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CoolSarn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epx1zn/this_update_failed_on_me_could_this_be_the_reason/