Windows 10: My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically.

Discus and support My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; error stop code: system service exception What failed: cldflt.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arpitaa, Dec 19, 2018.

1. arpitaa Win User

My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically.

error

stop code: system service exception

What failed: cldflt.sys

:)

arpitaa, Dec 19, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 19, 2018
  4. My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically.

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically.

1. My laptop is hanging after a blue screen automatically. - Similar Threads - laptop hanging blue

2. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  3. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Laptop hang and blue screen :: The laptop hangs and the blue screen "Your device....." appears.I restarted the laptop, a green spot appeared on the boot logo and it hung again, please help to solve this problem....
  4. The Laptop hang and blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop hanged suddenly then a blue screen flashed stating the stopcode as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hanged suddenly then a blue screen flashed stating the stopcode as...: I was using Ms word when my laptop got hanged and suddenly blue screen flashed and stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT was shown.I can not turn it on since then....
  6. My laptop hanged suddenly then a blue screen flashed stating the stopcode as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop hanged suddenly then a blue screen flashed stating the stopcode as...: I was using Ms word when my laptop got hanged and suddenly blue screen flashed and stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT was shown.I can not turn it on since then....
  7. Blue Screen and frequent Hangs

Blue Screen and frequent Hangs: Hi, Recently i started getting the BSOD. Here's a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj8Xm0z90S3u3zH633quvPZ7K40B?e=l2LjK1 TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-frequent-hangs/25f1bfcb-2b23-401d-8740-bd8ab4a6e498
  8. Blue screen hangs up?

Blue screen hangs up?: Hello, I've had a lot of blues screens before and now I'm relatively familiar with them. But this one is different. It's been locked at 100% for an hour, but it's not restarting. It is the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Should I restart? So do it yourself or...
  9. Wifi disconnect automatically then laptop hang

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnect automatically then laptop hang: When i turn on the wifi, after a few minutes it will automatically disconnect then my laptop hang or stop working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disconnect-automatically-then-laptop-hang/8bfacdc8-06ad-4911-8ff3-801148d9a5b1
  10. blue screen and display hanging

blue screen and display hanging: My desktop screen got hang i am not able to login and when i restarts it gives me some error Stopcode: System thread exception not handled what failed: fvevol.sys...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop gets hanged with blue screenn