Windows 10: My laptop is having questionable problems

Discus and support My laptop is having questionable problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abhash Kunwar, Apr 15, 2024.

1. My laptop is having questionable problems

I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high graphics game. I mostly play games such as roblox and minecraft. When I am fast enough, it shows windows resume screen and when I am too slow it recognizes a shutdown resulting in the loss of important things. My laptop is upgraded from windows 10 to 11 so it is not a old laptop . pls help

:)

Abhash Kunwar, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Volatile Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Apr 15, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I'm having a microphone problem in 2 different computers (laptop and desktop).

Hi Márcio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your Microphone?
    • What is the model of your Laptop and Desktop?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any Hardware and Software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 15, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop is having questionable problems

n-ster, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is having questionable problems

1. My laptop is having questionable problems - Similar Threads - laptop having questionable

2. My laptop is having questionable problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is having questionable problems: I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high...
  3. My laptop is having questionable problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is having questionable problems: I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high...
  4. My laptop is having questionable problems

5. I have a problem with my laptop

I have a problem with my laptop: Hello, When I plug in my laptop to charge it every few seconds it says charger is disconnected but after 4 seconds it says it's connected again, and this process repeats for ever. But when I remove the battery and plug it in without it it runs perfectly fine without the...
  6. I'm having problems with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having problems with my laptop: My laptop is full of harmful viruses so I wanted it to be new like I first got it. So I formated it and After it was done I saw that every file and apps were still not deleted and my screen was white. Can you please help me format my pc so that all the error and viruses and...
  7. HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP: Please how can i get my product key on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-my-laptop/42ce6acb-b007-42f9-b95f-dc11b8fb10f7
  8. HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP

HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP: Please how can i get my product key on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-my-laptop/42ce6acb-b007-42f9-b95f-dc11b8fb10f7
  9. HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Having problems with submitting a question/discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with submitting a question/discussion: TEST Having problems with submitting a question/discussion. Press 'Submit' button and it turns light blue but nothing happens. Get the red do not enter symbol when I hover over the submit button....