Windows 10: My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes Ran bluescreen view...

Discus and support My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes Ran bluescreen view... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes Ran bluescreen view and it shows ntoskrnl.exe+1aaac0, cant find anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BTTRU, Nov 22, 2019.

1. BTTRU Win User

My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes Ran bluescreen view...

My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes

Ran bluescreen view and it shows ntoskrnl.exe+1aaac0, cant find anything related to 1aaac0 (like to know what it means)

Help required exams are nearing.

:)

BTTRU, Nov 22, 2019
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 22, 2019
  4. DaMulta Win User

My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes Ran bluescreen view...

BlueScreen Screen Saver v3.2

Download from Microsoft here

DaMulta, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. My laptop is having regular bsod and sometimes the screen just freezes Ran bluescreen view... - Similar Threads - laptop having regular

2. My Laptop is slow and sometimes have a Bluescreen Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is slow and sometimes have a Bluescreen Unexpected Store Exception: Hi, My laptop has been running slow lately and I'm getting tired of it, so tired that now BSOD now comes with a stop code Unexpected Store Exception. I don't seem to know why this happens i mean it worked fine 1 and a half months ago, even though I may not be able to know the...
  3. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...: I sometimes get a blue screen error on my computer. In addition to that, my computer started freezing without giving me a blue screen error. Everything, including the mouse, sound, and keyboard, would freeze. I have formatted my computer a few times, but the problem persists....
  4. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...: I sometimes get a blue screen error on my computer. In addition to that, my computer started freezing without giving me a blue screen error. Everything, including the mouse, sound, and keyboard, would freeze. I have formatted my computer a few times, but the problem persists....
  5. My computer sometimes blue screen and sometimes it just freezes. In addition, it sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. regular freezing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regular freezing with BSOD: Hello,My Lenovo is having issues with regular BSOD. The error code given by WhoCrashed is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I can't narrow it down to a sepefic cause based on these. Please help and thank you! I should add that the system cannot detect my speakers after the last BSOD....
  7. regular freezing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regular freezing with BSOD: Hello,My Lenovo is having issues with regular BSOD. The error code given by WhoCrashed is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I can't narrow it down to a sepefic cause based on these. Please help and thank you! I should add that the system cannot detect my speakers after the last BSOD....
  8. regular freezing with BSOD

regular freezing with BSOD: Hello,My Lenovo is having issues with regular BSOD. The error code given by WhoCrashed is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I can't narrow it down to a sepefic cause based on these. Please help and thank you! The dump files can be found...
  9. Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

Freeze and BSOD sometime ..: Hi , my problem start before 5 months . laptop start to freeze ( can't Alt+Ctrl+Del or anything ) must to force restart 1 time everyday and then start to be 2 , 3 times .. then after freeze sometime BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR i tried format my windows and the...
  10. BSOD Sometimes with Freezing

BSOD Sometimes with Freezing: Hello so this problem has been plaguing me since windows 8.1 I just assumed it was the OS and would be fixed with the upgrade to windows 10, I was wrong. It usually starts as my PC is very slow and sluggish and then it either A. BSOD with different codes each time. Or...