Windows 10: My laptop is in a state of extreme disrepair.

Discus and support My laptop is in a state of extreme disrepair. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Please help me my laptop is extremely broken. When it boots up, it enters the 'Automatic Repair' sequence. After a while it says something along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Owen Webster, Jul 7, 2020.

1. My laptop is in a state of extreme disrepair.

Hi!

Please help me my laptop is extremely broken. When it boots up, it enters the 'Automatic Repair' sequence. After a while it says something along the lines of 'Repair Failed' and lets me either shut down the laptop or go into advanced options. If I try any type of reset of the hard-drive, it fails. If I try enter either 'Safe Mode' or 'Windows Secure Environment' it blue-screens and crashes. I tried to go into the BIOS Setup and reset it using F9 but after I did, it either said 'Checking Media [Failed]' or 'Boot device not found'. If I try to restore from a previous point it crashes and fails. If I try 'sfc /scannow' it goes all the way to 100% and then 'Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.'If I try 'Startup Repair' it restarts and then bluescreens. Please help.

Specs

Notebook Model: HP 650 Notebook PC

BIOS Version: F.22

Processor Type: Intel R CoreTM i3-2328M CPU @ ". 20GHz

Total Memory: 8 GB

:)

Owen Webster, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Hkcuong Win User

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=35509
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=22816

Hkcuong, Jul 7, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 7, 2020
  4. My laptop is in a state of extreme disrepair.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is in a state of extreme disrepair.

1. My laptop is in a state of extreme disrepair. - Similar Threads - laptop state extreme

2. My laptop's performance is extremely disturbed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's performance is extremely disturbed.: I have an HP laptop, CORE i7 8th generation. For some days my laptop always starts a disk checkup on boot, but for the last 3 days it doesn't start a disk checkup but takes too much time almost an hour to start and when it started, its performance is very slow. It has become...
  3. My laptop's performance is extremely disturbed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's performance is extremely disturbed.: I have an HP laptop, CORE i7 8th generation. For some days my laptop always starts a disk checkup on boot, but for the last 3 days it doesn't start a disk checkup but takes too much time almost an hour to start and when it started, its performance is very slow. It has become...
  4. My laptop's performance is extremely disturbed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stating problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stating problem: HelloMy laptop having problem keep collecting some errors with blue screen.showing message Stop code PNP detected FATAL ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stating-problem/8f1a0b82-e7ef-4359-a64d-de8326a3cf7d
  6. Laptop stating problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stating problem: HelloMy laptop having problem keep collecting some errors with blue screen.showing message Stop code PNP detected FATAL ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stating-problem/8f1a0b82-e7ef-4359-a64d-de8326a3cf7d
  7. Laptop stating problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My laptop Screen is extremely dim

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop Screen is extremely dim: Hello,For over a month now my laptop Screen has been extremely dim.When its plugged in, I can kind of see the screen but when its unplugged, its so dark, its impossible to see.The brightness is max on it but when I turn my brightness down, it stays at the same brightness The...
  9. My Asus laptop's wifi is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Asus laptop's wifi is extremely slow: I think this question has been asked a million times before but my laptop's internet connection is significantly slower than my phone for comparison. I have a 30 mbps internet connection. It's not the best but not the worst. For example, my laptop would only get 8 mbps...
  10. Laptop extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop extremely slow: Hello, I have had my lap top (make, model and specs in my system details) since Feb, and recently it has become very slow when starting up. Also after start-up it can take time for programs to load. I have taken a trace using Windows Assessment Toolkit which is here...