Windows 10: My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

Discus and support My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Instead of helping. I am getting access denied to everything, I can't open safe mode.. I can't make usb rebootbale windows 10 usb because I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kpop Hater, Jun 15, 2024.

1. My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

Instead of helping. I am getting access denied to everything, I can't open safe mode.. I can't make usb rebootbale windows 10 usb because I don't have access to another windows computer. Is there anyway to fix when antivirus,safe mode, nothing else working. I can't log into safe mode anuything, is there anyway to do anything

:)

Kpop Hater, Jun 15, 2024

2. Could a Trojan be infecting my network?

I was told by an hp tech that I have Trojan infection that is not only infecting computer but it is also infecting network. He insists that even if I got new computer I would still have problem. He was trying to sell me 250.00 firewall and would not clean
    virus unless I bought this firewall. Does anyone know anything about a Trojan virus infecting network ?

[Original title: network]

Henry Henricy, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Edwin Win User
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Jun 15, 2024
  4. Vishrest Win User

My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

Resetting windows 10 from network when laptop is infected

Hello,

I purchased windows 10 refurbished laptop. It is infected with Trojan. Windows defender is not able to remove it for some reason. The files dismiss.exe and few other system executables are infected by trojan. Maybe that's why.

Fortunately I havent done anything on it so I can reset it. BUT since it's already infected, wouldn't doing reset from network would make downloaded files infected too?

Laptop doesnt have CD drive but can I use usb drive to reset it?

This of course assuming reset is only option.

Thanks in advance!

Vishrest, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

1. My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network... - Similar Threads - laptop infected remcos

2. My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...: Instead of helping. I am getting access denied to everything, I can't open safe mode.. I can't make usb rebootbale windows 10 usb because I don't have access to another windows computer. Is there anyway to fix when antivirus,safe mode, nothing else working. I can't log into...
  3. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  5. I can't do anything on my laptop

6. Can't do anything without the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do anything without the password: I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't enter my pin anymore and it asked me to find the app in the appstore, when I click yes nothing happens. My other sign in...
  7. Can't do anything without the password

Can't do anything without the password: I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't enter my pin anymore and it asked me to find the app in the appstore, when I click yes nothing happens. My other sign in...
  8. Can't do anything without the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. trojan infecting my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan infecting my pc: Hi there! I have downloaded a file from the internet through Microsoft edge and the browser warned me of containing malicious programs, but as I needed it I have downloaded it by disabling the Windows Real-time protection. I tried to remove it through Windows security scan...
  10. Trojan Infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...