Windows 10: My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the...

Discus and support My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Hope someone can help me. I was about the shutdown my computer and there was an option to "Update & Shutdown" , "Update and Restart".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris_N_13, Jan 8, 2021.

1. My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the...

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help me.

I was about the shutdown my computer and there was an option to "Update & Shutdown" , "Update and Restart". Normally when i have these update I would just choose update and restart. Only last week i chose "update and shutdown". So when I power on again my computer after dinner , it's just doing a disk check and after that it's just looping "Automatic Repair". It does not go to the Login screen of Windows. I tried to repair it but it's asking for the Bitlocker Key. When I login to my Microsoft account from another device. I can Only see my Device that has an issue. It shows that both Drive C and Drive D = Bitlocker status is Locked. When I click on Manage, it does not show the Key.

I have already tried below:

1. Reset the computer and Keep the current Files, but it goes back to looping of Automatic Repar and just have the option to Exit or Advance Option

2. Under Advanced option I already tried the Startup Repair but still the same

3. Under Advanced Also i tried Uninstall Updates but still the same

4. Still in the Advanced settings. I tried command prompt to unlocked the Bitlocker Key but I forget it's password.

5. I downloaded a bootable device from a USB drive just to boot from there and repair but it didn't Help.

There were no issues on the Hardware as I have already run a Hardware test and all are okay. This laptop has been 2 years with me. It's still have extended warranty with HP but there was no issue on the Hardware. I don't mind re-installing the OS but I need my files first before resetting everything. I don't have any backup on all my data's in My Documents as well as in Drive D.

My question is.

1. How to get this 48 digits bitlocker Key? -- I really just need this :

2. Can Microsoft provide that? Coz it does not show in my Microsoft account.

3. Is there a direct contact support for microsoft on that? I should have not updated my Windows if know this is the impact.

:)

Chris_N_13, Jan 8, 2021

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 automatic repair fail loop

Hi,

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

I suggest that you perform Power Drain which will help you skip the reboot loop and help you access the PC. To perform Power Drain, refer to the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 8, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the...

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the...

1. My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the... - Similar Threads - laptop Looping Automatuc

2. My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping: Its always happening i've tried many way even also used a media creation tool which worked but i watched a video to try and save all the files.I pretty much used the tool to go into Command prompt and type the following commandsdiskpartselect disk 1attributes disk clearand...
  3. My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping: Its always happening i've tried many way even also used a media creation tool which worked but i watched a video to try and save all the files.I pretty much used the tool to go into Command prompt and type the following commandsdiskpartselect disk 1attributes disk clearand...
  4. My Lenovo laptop is stuck on a automatic repair and its just boot looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in automatic repair loop after update: A few days ago I installed an update and my computer got stuck in the automatic repair loop. I did a system restore and got out of the loop, but today when I booted my computer it was back in the loop. After doing system restore it looked like it was about to work until it...
  6. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in automatic repair loop after update: A few days ago I installed an update and my computer got stuck in the automatic repair loop. I did a system restore and got out of the loop, but today when I booted my computer it was back in the loop. After doing system restore it looked like it was about to work until it...
  7. My laptop is on automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is on automatic repair loop: see here Earlier this day i turned on my laptop used it like normal then i tried to plug my phone via cable and it didn't recognize it. I tried using my flash drive and didn't recognize also. I also unplugged my usb hub and when i plugged it back it won't recognize it too....
  8. Stuck in automatic repair loop after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in automatic repair loop after update: I own a relatively new computer (May 2019) and upon updating, I get greeted with the option to choose a keyboard layout. I choose US and am asked to troubleshoot or turn off my pc. Clicking troubleshoot greets me with sevral options to help, none of which have worked to fix...
  9. Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Repair in loop after updating windows 10: After updating Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion there was no wifi and now every time I hit Power button it says ' Preparing Automatic Repair' and then shows 'Diagnosing your PC' and then displays blue screen saying Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC. Press "Advanced...
  10. my laptop is attempting to repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop is attempting to repair loop: my laptop is in attempting to repair loop and i cant restore it or anything just constant cant repair. Can i create a repair boot usb on another computer to use on my laptop ?...