Windows 10: My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

Discus and support My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently I have been experiencing issues where my Laptop is not working properly: - anything I try to open gets closed immediately - anything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsadShahin, Feb 1, 2021.

1. My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

So recently I have been experiencing issues where my Laptop is not working properly:

- anything I try to open gets closed immediately

- anything I try to type into gets deleted before the letter even has 1 second to stay there

- I tried restarting 3 times and each time i was brought to “Please select boot device:

Windows Boot Manager

Enter Setup”

when I tried Enter Setup, in the middle of my screen it flashes “Exit without saving?”

and when i pick the 1st option it launches without fixing any of the issues above.

Please Help me!

:)

AsadShahin, Feb 1, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 1, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

1. My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything! - Similar Threads - laptop allowing open

2. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  3. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  4. My laptop won’t show any apps, allow me to open anything such as the windows tab or run and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t show any apps, allow me to open anything such as the windows tab or run and...: I did a factory reset to get rid of all files and apps i had previously and after, I setup an account without a problem but when i logged in, no apps showed on the home screen, the taskbar didn’t show anything, the windows button doesn’t do anything nor can i open run and the...
  5. My laptop won’t show any apps, allow me to open anything such as the windows tab or run and...

My laptop won’t show any apps, allow me to open anything such as the windows tab or run and...: I did a factory reset to get rid of all files and apps i had previously and after, I setup an account without a problem but when i logged in, no apps showed on the home screen, the taskbar didn’t show anything, the windows button doesn’t do anything nor can i open run and the...
  6. Open With Doesn't Allow Me To Pick From Programs, Just Blank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open With Doesn't Allow Me To Pick From Programs, Just Blank.: Hello,If I right click a file then press open with, it's just blank with the words, How do you want to open this file?Look for an app in the Microsoft Storecheck box: Always use this app to open x files X could be any file that doesn't have an association with it....
  7. Open With Doesn't Allow Me To Pick From Programs, Just Blank.

Open With Doesn't Allow Me To Pick From Programs, Just Blank.: Hello,If I right click a file then press open with, it's just blank with the words, How do you want to open this file?Look for an app in the Microsoft Storecheck box: Always use this app to open x files X could be any file that doesn't have an association with it....
  8. Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't allow me to install anything Stuck on starting download, or just...: I'm setting up an HP Smart Tank 500 up for schoolwork, and the last step is to install the HP Smart software off of the Microsoft Store. But for some reason it won't let me install it at all. It gets stuck on "Starting Download" and never starts, or sometimes it just doesn't...
  9. Laptop will Boot and then restart, never letting me open anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop will Boot and then restart, never letting me open anything: My laptop is 3 years old (if I can get it to run long enough to tell me what the model is Ill put it here) and it will boot, sometimes let me log in, but restarts before I can do anything. I need it to hold out two more semesters and I'm getting really frustrated. Sometimes...
  10. My laptop not allowing me to use PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop not allowing me to use PIN: After entering my PIN to login, my computer (Surface Book) displays the message: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again". (I entered my PIN correctly on first try, although this message is displayed regardless...