Windows 10: My laptop is lagging crazy!

Discus and support My laptop is lagging crazy! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop is lagging insane, I reset it and did everything you can think of and still no luck if you can help please reply, Its to the point where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisCash1, Oct 26, 2018.

1. My laptop is lagging crazy!

Hi, My laptop is lagging insane, I reset it and did everything you can think of and still no luck if you can help please reply, Its to the point where I cant even play a game anymore because of how annoying it is.

:)

ChrisCash1, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Laptop lagging

My dell laptop (model dell inspiron 3558) is lagging recently. It all started a month ago( before that it was running fine) . After which it started to lag and also make buzzing noises while i try to watch youtube videos. I tried to reset my pc but it
    did not help. What should i do its driving me crazy . P.S (sorrry for my bad english).

OmarAhmad958, Oct 26, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop is lagging crazy!

n-ster, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

My laptop is lagging crazy!

1. My laptop is lagging crazy! - Similar Threads - laptop lagging crazy

2. Windows lagging like crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lagging like crazy: Hi there, I have been using windows 11 for about 2 months and was smooth when I used it for the first time, now it is running, freezing like crazy. My PC has 500 GB Space left, and I use it for mostly MS Teams, everything runs perfectly when MS Teams if not running. It is a...
  3. Windows lagging like crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows lagging like crazy: Hi there, I have been using windows 11 for about 2 months and was smooth when I used it for the first time, now it is running, freezing like crazy. My PC has 500 GB Space left, and I use it for mostly MS Teams, everything runs perfectly when MS Teams if not running. It is a...
  4. Lagging of My laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging of My laptop: i have hp pavillion laptop with windows 10 of 64 bit with core i3 8th generation processor with 4 gb RAM with NVIDIA graphics card, and still my laptop is lagging.any solution?...
  5. Lagging of My laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lagging of My laptop: i have hp pavillion laptop with windows 10 of 64 bit with core i3 8th generation processor with 4 gb RAM with NVIDIA graphics card, and still my laptop is lagging.any solution?...
  6. Lagging of My laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. need help my laptop act crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help my laptop act crazy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cseFPqbMzfaFzBjnEs3dtMhY3TBi1xsV/view?usp=sharingpls help cant type anything and cant use my page up arrow and page down arrows on keyboard tried to unistall driver and restarted my laptop but problem still It exists...
  8. Crazy lag spikes only after factory reset on Windows 10 laptop!

Crazy lag spikes only after factory reset on Windows 10 laptop!: Hi so I have an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop and I had it for almost a year but a few months ago I tried to play a game known as Roblox and for some reason the whole screen was black and I didn't understand why, so I put my important files on a USB drive and factory reset my...
  9. My HHDs are lagging like crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My HHDs are lagging like crazy: Hello guys I have four 8TB drives connected directly to my motherboard. They're Seagate's Ironwolf. I combined them together through Windows' Storage Spaces. No resiliency. Straight up sum of all hard drives, if you will. I've been having am annoying issue with them....
  10. Crazy lag problems

Crazy lag problems: I have no idea how to isolate what the problem is here. I take online classes and the video skips. the picture freezes and you don't hear anything for about 2 seconds and then it picks up where it left off.. YouTube works absolutely 100%. I play a couple of games and they...