Windows 10: My Laptop is Lagging too much

Discus and support My Laptop is Lagging too much in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My Laptop is Lagging too much I cant play well and I am getting irritated. OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LordAinz, Dec 2, 2020.

1. LordAinz Win User

My Laptop is Lagging too much

Hi My Laptop is Lagging too much I cant play well and I am getting irritated.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042
    Other OS Description: Not Available
    OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
    System Name: DESKTOP-OS6GI96
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming
    System Type: x64-based PC
    System SKU: 0798
    Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date: Dell Inc. 1.12.1, 6/19/2020
    SMBIOS Version: 3.0
    Embedded Controller Version: 255.255
    BIOS Mode: UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    BaseBoard Product: 0MK77P
    BaseBoard Version: A00
    Platform Role: Mobile
    Secure Boot State: On
    PCR7 Configuration: Elevation Required to View
    Windows Directory: C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory: C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Locale: United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.488"
    User Name: DESKTOP-OS6GI96\rimur
    Time Zone: Malay Peninsula Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory RAM: 8.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory: 7.87 GB
    Available Physical Memory: 4.05 GB
    Total Virtual Memory: 11.7 GB
    Available Virtual Memory: 6.42 GB
    Page File Space: 3.88 GB
    Page File: C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection: Off
    Virtualization-based security: Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support: Elevation Required to View
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions: Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware: Yes
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection: Yes

:)

LordAinz, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 2, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 2, 2020
  4. My Laptop is Lagging too much

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop is Lagging too much

1. My Laptop is Lagging too much - Similar Threads - Laptop Lagging too

2. The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck: My laptop is getting too much lag for the past two weeks. It happened all of a sudden. I checked with all the malware things, HDD etc. All are smooth and I also checked with its support at my university. They also said that all things are okay. They told me that the issue...
  3. The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop is getting too much lagging and stuck: My laptop is getting too much lag for the past two weeks. It happened all of a sudden. I checked with all the malware things, HDD etc. All are smooth and I also checked with its support at my university. They also said that all things are okay. They told me that the issue...
  4. My laptop uses too much resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop uses too much resources: When I close all my apps and i enter in armoury crate 8gb ram are used. I think its because i moved to windows 11 but im not sure.My laptop has 16 gb ram and it is overheating like 96 grades Celsius. Can Anyone help me?...
  5. My laptop uses too much resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop uses too much resources: When I close all my apps and i enter in armoury crate 8gb ram are used. I think its because i moved to windows 11 but im not sure.My laptop has 16 gb ram and it is overheating like 96 grades Celsius. Can Anyone help me?...
  6. Alt tabbing too much = Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt tabbing too much = Lag: When I'm in a fullscreen game, I tend to go on other programs and watch youtube videos, but if I alt tab too many times, my windows start menu tends to look choppy, or animations are missing. The only thing that tends to temporarily fix this issue is restarting my system. if...
  7. How to speed up my Laptop? It's lagging too much

How to speed up my Laptop? It's lagging too much: Hi My Laptop is Lagging too much I cant play well and I am getting irritated. What can I do to speed up my Laptop? OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description: Not Available OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation System Name:...
  8. My laptop is heating too much

My laptop is heating too much: Hi friends. My laptop is heating up and I feel the laptop is getting hot. Some times the core temp gives me a value of 96 Celsius and at the other time its between 50 and 80. For this should I use a cooling pad or are there any other upgrades to do and give me a quick reply...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 lags too much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 lags too much: I own a laptop that can run minecraft win 10 smoothly but when i sign in, everything starts crumbling and lagging super bad. i don't know why signing in makes me lag so bad. i can't get past the main menu screen. i'm trying to play with my friend but i can't make it past the...
  10. All pc games suddenly lags too much

All pc games suddenly lags too much: ive just bought a new laptop and i have been playing well on it for a few weeks, but just today, i tried opening apex legends and found that it was very laggy, first i thought the game was corrupted but then i tried another game like outlast and my friend pedro and realize...