Windows 10: My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources

Discus and support My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop is Dell XPS, 8 GB RAM, i7 intel processor, intel multimedia card 2 GB and 250 GB SSD hard drive. There are about 100 GB free in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by #KarimAhmed, Oct 19, 2019.

1. My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources

Hello,

My laptop is Dell XPS, 8 GB RAM, i7 intel processor, intel multimedia card 2 GB and 250 GB SSD hard drive.

There are about 100 GB free in the C partition, at the highest work load, the free RAM is 4 GB and free CPU is 70%.

The SSD IO speed from 200 MB/s when transferring files from C to D.

I'm using Windows 10 PRO with the latest update of both windows and drivers.

The laptop is always slow, i don't mean on starting, it starts fine, but while using it.

And recently it even started lagging some light apps like telegram with only one Firefox tab open.

Any help, please will be appreciated.

:)

#KarimAhmed, Oct 19, 2019

2. laggy and slow

Windows sent a notification to update on Saturday which I did and since then I've been having lag problems. Like my laptop became slow and laggy especially when I connected my charger and I cant watch Netflix or Youtube without it buffering or becoming
    slow My connection is great, I don't have many apps or any tabs open that would cause this, I'd like to know if these problems are due to the update or something else but please just help its frustrating me

IsisCarrero, Oct 19, 2019
  3. sandman- Win User
    Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, Oct 19, 2019
  4. MelLum Win User

My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources

Slow and laggy

I just upgraded to win10 and now my computer takes a long time to restart. It's also slow and laggy once it's rebooted. How can I fix this?

MelLum, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources

1. My laptop is laggy and slow for it's available resources - Similar Threads - laptop laggy slow

2. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  3. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  4. Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is insanely slow and laggy; please help: I have a laptop with an amd radeon hd 6320 graphics card and an amd e-450 apu processor and it's so slow and unbearable. I've made sure my drivers are up to date and I've killed almost all startup programs but i can't even play any video with even 420p quality and microsoft...
  5. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop: So, I have an HP Elitebook 1050 G1 with the following specs: Intel i7 8750H with Intel UHD Graphics 630 Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Max-Q 16 GB RAM 512 GB SSD (NVMe) (I can give further details if necessary) The problem is that Windows 10 feels very slow and sluggish. I...
  6. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop: So, I have an HP Elitebook 1050 G1 with the following specs: Intel i7 8750H with Intel UHD Graphics 630 Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Max-Q 16 GB RAM 512 GB SSD (NVMe) (I can give further details if necessary) The problem is that Windows 10 feels very slow and sluggish. I...
  7. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

8. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

9. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

10. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop