Windows 10: My Laptop is Loosing Power To My USB Devices and Wifi is Missing

Discus and support My Laptop is Loosing Power To My USB Devices and Wifi is Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Asus TUF GE, I have my external mouse, keyboard, monitor, usb joystick, sound card, and wifi dongle due to wifi issue connected through the usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by _Binz, Oct 11, 2020.

1. _Binz Win User

My Laptop is Loosing Power To My USB Devices and Wifi is Missing

I have Asus TUF GE, I have my external mouse, keyboard, monitor, usb joystick, sound card, and wifi dongle due to wifi issue connected through the usb hub which is powered by 5v micro usb.

As written in the tittle, my laptop somehow is loosing power it's like all my devices is disconnected and back connected all the time. It's really annoying as I usually do some programming in this setup.

And my wifi is missing, so I have to use the external Wifi dongle

Also what I already did to try to fix this problem :

- Get a externally powered usb hub

- disable the option allow the computer to turn off device to save power on every usb devices

- rollback wifi driver

- uninstall wifi driver

- re-install wifi driver

oh and also I have my bluetooth speaker connected via the monitor, so my audio output is to my monitor via hdmi. before I directly connect to my laptop via bluetooth connection, and the problem is way worse than this so I decided to connect using aux cable.

please help! thanks alot

edit : I forgot to mention that this problem only happen when my laptop is not playing any audio

:)

_Binz, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Guru-# Win User

USB settings in Power Plan Options on Windows 10 is missing, how to restore it?

As per the below suggested steps I am trying to disable the USB in USB selective suspend setting in my Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home. however, I do not find the USB Settings at all in two modes Balanced mode or Dell (Active) mode under change advanced
    power settings. How to restore it?

USB Selective Suspend Settings, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows + X.
    2. Choose Power Options.
    3. Select Choose when to turn off the display.
    4. Open Change advanced power settings.
    5. Expand USB settings and USB selective suspend setting.
    6. Select Enabled (default) or Disabled.
    7. Click Apply, then OK.

Guru-#, Oct 11, 2020
  3. LAPTOP LOOSES WIFI WHILST OTHERS STILL CONNECT

my laptop sometimes looses wifi connection when in sleep or shut down. it no longer sees the router (no longer in the network list) even though 2 other devices happily make the connection. restarting the router usually fixes the problem.

MarcPrimaroh, Oct 11, 2020
  4. My Laptop is Loosing Power To My USB Devices and Wifi is Missing

best wifi device??

so I have wifi at my new place, what is the best wifi adapter you can get at a decent price, one that doesn't loose connection randomly. which is better usb?? PCI?? i have a $30 linksys usb adapter but it seems to loose connection a lot the router is in the basement my pc is on the 3rd floor. halp!

overclocking101, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop is Loosing Power To My USB Devices and Wifi is Missing

1. My Laptop is Loosing Power To My USB Devices and Wifi is Missing - Similar Threads - Laptop Loosing Power

2. WIFI missing in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI missing in my laptop: I have Dell laptop and I cant find how to turn on my WIFI. It went missing on my device 2 days ago. I restarting my computer multiple times and no matter what happen it will not go back to my machine. I need help on this....
  3. WIFI missing in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI missing in my laptop: I have Dell laptop and I cant find how to turn on my WIFI. It went missing on my device 2 days ago. I restarting my computer multiple times and no matter what happen it will not go back to my machine. I need help on this....
  4. WIFI missing in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Missing wifi on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing wifi on my laptop: Please help me with my wifi. Troubleshoot/Restart didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wifi-on-my-laptop/bdc14645-cf55-4fed-b02c-2b0b93ba7b14
  6. Missing wifi on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing wifi on my laptop: Please help me with my wifi. Troubleshoot/Restart didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wifi-on-my-laptop/bdc14645-cf55-4fed-b02c-2b0b93ba7b14
  7. Loosing Wifi

Loosing Wifi: Hello Tech Support, I bought a used laptop. I wiped it out and reinstalled applications. Since day 1 ,my wifi keeps dropping. I've tried to reset the modem. I did some cmd commands to reset ipv6, catalog, etc. and its still happening. My drivers are UTD. I'm loosing my...
  8. power from the usb on my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power from the usb on my laptop: How do I configure my laptop to turn power to the usb plugs off when the laptop is turned off. I have purchased a cooling pad for the laptop to sit on and have plugged the usb power plug into the laptop. I would like the cooling pad to go off when I turn off the laptop but...
  9. Loosing battery power while device is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loosing battery power while device is plugged in.: I loose battery power while using my 2 in one tablet RCA Cambio W101 V2 even when plugged in. I get a "plugged in discharging" report when I access the battery icon on taskbar. While using my tablet plugged in my battery looses power and my tablet shuts down. If I shut it...
  10. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...