Windows 10: My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

Discus and support My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gayindie Mallikarachchi, Apr 21, 2024.

1. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well.

:)

Gayindie Mallikarachchi, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Ron S Win User

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Apr 21, 2024
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    can`t get to sleep

Fortunately for you and for me the internet is filled with helpful instructions on every topic about Windows. And they're written at a level that even I can understand - and that's saying something. So take your time, do it step by step, and before too long
    I might be asking you for help.

Tip: Don't try to make Windows 10 run like Windows Vista. That's like looking for the carburetor in a modern car. Windows 10 is very different. Technology has changed enormously over the years.

BulldogXX, Apr 21, 2024
  4. SlipSlice Win User

My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

AT&T to T-mobile unlock???

ok so im a little lost, i use a blackberry and im thru at&t, are you sure thats the article that tells how to just take a at&t simcard to a t-mobile sidekick 3. i dunno, im so lost i just got it off ebay and it said u could just use ur at&t sim card and it would work but thats a fraud...

any other suggestions?

SlipSlice, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

1. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't... - Similar Threads - laptop lost find

2. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  3. My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop is lost and when I go to find my device it says can't find it because it haven't...: My laptop is lost and when I try to find ut through find my device it says can't find since t hasn't been used fkr the past 30 days which is true. How can I find it? And it showes my battery percentage is 0 as well....
  4. I lost my HP laptop pavilion 14 and i haven't turned on the find my device feature yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my HP laptop pavilion 14 and i haven't turned on the find my device feature yet: So today I lost my windows hp pavilion 14 and i haven't turned on find my device feature yet so is there any other way to find my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-hp-laptop-pavilion-14-and-i-havent/d00bbf74-e4b5-4ff7-b508-122ec910ba42
  5. I lost my HP laptop pavilion 14 and i haven't turned on the find my device feature yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my HP laptop pavilion 14 and i haven't turned on the find my device feature yet: So today I lost my windows hp pavilion 14 and i haven't turned on find my device feature yet so is there any other way to find my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-hp-laptop-pavilion-14-and-i-havent/d00bbf74-e4b5-4ff7-b508-122ec910ba42
  6. Find My Device - says my laptop is on a different continent!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find My Device - says my laptop is on a different continent!: I have a laptop with new Windows 11 Pro install fresh install by myself , was not upgrade or restored. Running fine for several months.The laptop is connected via wifi to my home internet no VPN. My IP location on various websites accessed via Edge will correctly show the IP...
  7. Find My Device - says my laptop is on a different continent!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find My Device - says my laptop is on a different continent!: I have a laptop with new Windows 11 Pro install fresh install by myself , was not upgrade or restored. Running fine for several months.The laptop is connected via wifi to my home internet no VPN. My IP location on various websites accessed via Edge will correctly show the IP...
  8. Find and lock lost laptop by with Find My Device in windows 10

Find and lock lost laptop by with Find My Device in windows 10: I lost my laptop yesterday, so I login in to my Microsoft account to locate it by Find My Device See the below pic. It shows the location of my last use, but it can not located currently. When I use lock button to lock it, it says it can not be locked currently. Does it mean...
  9. Find my device can't locate my laptop

Find my device can't locate my laptop: I'm just testing the "Find my device" on MS webpage. My device is turned on, connected to the internet and location services have been enabled, but I'm still getting an error "We can’t locate your device at the moment. Please try again later." How can i get find my device to...
  10. Find my lost or stolen device

Find my lost or stolen device: How do i find the last known location of a device that has had the location or find my device settings turned off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-lost-or-stolen-device/56326dc3-95cf-47b9-a8bc-e798cc486407"