Windows 10: My laptop is lost in my home, help!

Discus and support My laptop is lost in my home, help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to make my Windows laptop emit a noise so I can locate it? Find my device shows it is here in my home. I was hoping I could find it if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/starshyne83, Mar 23, 2020.

1. My laptop is lost in my home, help!

Is there a way to make my Windows laptop emit a noise so I can locate it? Find my device shows it is here in my home. I was hoping I could find it if I were able to get the laptop to emit a noise.

submitted by /u/starshyne83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/starshyne83, Mar 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 23, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 23, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

My laptop is lost in my home, help!

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is lost in my home, help!

1. My laptop is lost in my home, help! - Similar Threads - laptop lost home

2. please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,: Can you give me the current location of my laptop. I have done GD in Police. It will be very beneficial for me if I get the location. I am very poor. I bought this with great difficulty. But the thief took it from me. Name SAIF-PC OS Edition Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage...
  3. please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me.. I am lost my laptop,,: Can you give me the current location of my laptop. I have done GD in Police. It will be very beneficial for me if I get the location. I am very poor. I bought this with great difficulty. But the thief took it from me. Name SAIF-PC OS Edition Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage...
  4. lost local files on my laptop - help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost local files on my laptop - help!: Hi. I am very confused. Today I did an update that my computer recommended... like it does and I do but this time I have noticed that the File Explorer is different and none of my local files or use is showing anywhere. Please help!...
  5. lost local files on my laptop - help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost local files on my laptop - help!: Hi. I am very confused. Today I did an update that my computer recommended... like it does and I do but this time I have noticed that the File Explorer is different and none of my local files or use is showing anywhere. Please help!...
  6. Lost pre-installed windows 10 home on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost pre-installed windows 10 home on my laptop: Hello,I had a laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home. Few days ago, i made a factory reset, but got stucked at "resetting 1%" for hours, after which i made a hard shut down & encountered a boot loop due to which i gave it to a technician for a repair. The technician has...
  7. I lost my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop: Hi. I never used my windows 10 laptop in months. Here is the name: WINDOWS-AISLVN9. It is lost and no where : * Moved from Mobile Devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/898c1844-849d-4bea-9171-e73bcff83fbf
  8. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE: HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-colour-on-my-laptop-help-please/dc10d9bc-90bc-4e8e-aa8f-0d588761ebb7
  9. I lost my laptop

I lost my laptop: how do i search my lost laptop ? i've been using find my device but it doesnt show any location. thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/040d5c5a-3233-4990-97e9-9afee8d7c145"
  10. Lost my Laptop

Lost my Laptop: I lost my laptop and is switched off. Is it possible to get a notification about its location as soon as my laptop is connected to internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-laptop/3975da6c-99bd-47c3-b5a4-e3e1b5065f9f"