Windows 10: my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

Discus and support my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i press the power button the device turns on. i know this because the fan begins to run and the power symbol glows, however the screen remains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tonderai matabva, Jan 17, 2023.

1. my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

when i press the power button the device turns on. i know this because the fan begins to run and the power symbol glows, however the screen remains black despite the device still being on. I've tried using Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B. but nothing happened. I've also tried Windows logo key + P or Ctrl + Alt + Del. but to the same result. I've also tried just leaving it to charge but to no resultsthe model is 15s-eq1048AUI'm not sure if that can help but that might be useful. i have school coming up so i need this lapt

:)

Tonderai matabva, Jan 17, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 17, 2023
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jan 17, 2023
  4. my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

1. my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen. - Similar Threads - laptop longer showing

2. my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.: when i press the power button the device turns on. i know this because the fan begins to run and the power symbol glows, however the screen remains black despite the device still being on. I've tried using Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B. but nothing happened. I've also...
  3. My laptop screen is not showing anything it is black and only the cursor is showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is not showing anything it is black and only the cursor is showing.: Only the cursor moves and the whole sceen is blackhow to fix this problem need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-not-showing-anything-it-is/602b6b21-7788-48c5-92bb-5cf5db822a26
  4. My laptop screen is not showing anything it is black and only the cursor is showing.

My laptop screen is not showing anything it is black and only the cursor is showing.: Only the cursor moves and the whole sceen is blackhow to fix this problem need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-not-showing-anything-it-is/602b6b21-7788-48c5-92bb-5cf5db822a26
  5. Help!!!My PC crashed and it's not showing anything on screen!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!!!My PC crashed and it's not showing anything on screen!!: I was playing Minecraft and I ran a command but suddenly everything stopped working and the PC crashed and now the screen is just black and I can't do anything, I already tried Ctrl Shift B and it doesnt work!...
  6. Help!!!My PC crashed and it's not showing anything on screen!!

Help!!!My PC crashed and it's not showing anything on screen!!: I was playing Minecraft and I ran a command but suddenly everything stopped working and the PC crashed and now the screen is just black and I can't do anything, I already tried Ctrl Shift B and it doesnt work!...
  7. Help!!!My PC crashed and it's not showing anything on screen!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my task manager is no longer showing anything in the performance section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my task manager is no longer showing anything in the performance section: Hello my task manager in windows 11 was working fine. then I had to sign in again in the settings for some reason. now when I open edge up and watch videos i used to be able to see the wifi and cpu and gpu all registering and showing me what each is doing. but now nothing is...
  9. my task manager is no longer showing anything in the performance section

my task manager is no longer showing anything in the performance section: Hello my task manager in windows 11 was working fine. then I had to sign in again in the settings for some reason. now when I open edge up and watch videos i used to be able to see the wifi and cpu and gpu all registering and showing me what each is doing. but now nothing is...
  10. 2nd screen not showing anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd screen not showing anything: Was working fine but then the electricity dropped and now when it doesnt show anything, just a black screen.There is power, i can see that it does pick it up on the display setting the 2nd screen but nothing is showing....