Windows 10: My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware

Discus and support My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhishekRay1, Dec 27, 2018.

1. My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware

My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware

:)

AbhishekRay1, Dec 27, 2018

2. connect new laptop to old printer

Hi Yon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about adding a printer to your device. We will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated printer drivers after upgrade to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if the drivers are compatible to Windows 10 Operating System?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps you to add the printer.

Step 1: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Step 3: I suggest you to refer to the below thread, check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Greg Carmack - MS MVP
    on January 10, 2016 and check if it helps.

Unable to connect my Printer to Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 27, 2018
  3. new hardware

hi everyone , i am looking for help whit my new n70

. when i connecting it with my pc, the pc would recognise it as a new hardware. but it could not install and find any driver from the disk. and also it would get connected with pc suite (6.6.18) as well.!

many thanks for helping me out !

tonybig---01, Dec 27, 2018
  4. My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware

Uninstall (delete, remove) the Windows 10 digital license from old hardware, after reactivating it on new (similar) hardware, after hardware change

Hi,

I recently was able to reactivate my Windows 10 digital license on new (only on similar, same type laptop to laptop) hardware, by linking my Microsoft account. I followed the steps mentoned in

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

I find that the old hardware, still has an activated digital license of Windows.

I need to uninstall the digital license from the old hardware, in such a way that it will not activate, on its own, and will not invalidate the digital license on my new hardware, at all.

Please advice me, as I would like to transfer my digital license to my new hardware, completely, and permanently. I require my old hardware to not be having the digital license, at all, and the digital license to be completely deleted from it.

Vikram S Ramani, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware

1. My Laptop is not able to detect new hardware while connecting the new hardware - Similar Threads - Laptop able detect

2. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop: I recently bought a new laptop and some apps keep crashing. When I check the reliability monitor I find a couple of hardware errors (5 of them. sorry about the Spanish).The laptop is an ASUS ( X509JA-BR170 ) with the i3-1005g1 (using the Intel UHD graphics for 10th gen)....
  3. Activation on new hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on new hardware: Bought a digital licence earlier in the year after reading I would be able to transfer that licence to new hardware. Well one PC replacement later and error code 0xC004f213 is popping up. Using the troubleshooter I get as far as choosing this current PC to reactivate and it...
  4. new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new hardware: Hi I recently switched the processor hard drive and ram in my Lenovo think centre m93 tiny and now I cant activate my windows 10 what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hardware/4e58df52-e07d-432b-9ff9-4845fd30df3a
  5. Reactivation on new Hardware.

Reactivation on new Hardware.: My previous Lenovo Laptop which had OEM Windows 8.1 license, subsequently updated to Windows 10 broken into pieces and not usable. I bought new acer aspire Laptop which had pre installed Endless OS. I had taken out the hard disk of Lenovo Laptop, put into a usb casing and...
  6. New hardware issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New hardware issue: So I just updated my motherboard and CPU and I made sure I purchased the correct version so that I would be able to change hardware at a later date when I first did this build. I even confirmed it with some research. However I just swapped out those two pieces of hardware and...
  7. new hardware

new hardware: I have just installed a new Motherboard and CPU and now i am having difficulty activating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hardware/36b6b0d2-f32e-4aa5-83db-5376358027cf"
  8. New Hardware

New Hardware: I cannot seem to find my digital license or product key. I need to activate windows after installing a new motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hardware/9bb3dbe4-996d-4ce2-891c-c975926e6c98"
  9. new hardware issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new hardware issue: Just bought a new Windows Sculpt mouse and going thru the settings, it doesn't say how to set up a left scrolling action. I want to be able to backspace a page by tilting the scroll wheel to the left. Any suggestions?...
  10. Activation on New Hardware

Activation on New Hardware: I have a new motherboard bundle being delivered tomorrow and have a quick question re Win 10 activation. My current license is linked to my MS account, and I understand that I should be able to use the new "activation troubleshoot" option in settings to get things working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. detect problem in my laptop hardware