Windows 10: my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...

Discus and support my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones are detecting and already connected to that wifi hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VanshikaBhutani, Sep 7, 2020.

1. my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...

my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones are detecting and already connected to that wifi hotspot

:)

VanshikaBhutani, Sep 7, 2020
  2. manx13 Win User

My Laptop Does Not Detect My Android Phone Hotspot

Hi,

I just bought a new Android phone and tried to connect my laptop to the internet through my phone's hotspot, but discovered that my laptop does not see/detect the hotspot although it is on. Oddly, it detects the hotspot of other phones nearby. Could this
    problem be with my system or with my phone? Any idea on how to get this resolved?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

manx13, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Nedly1 Win User
    Win10 computer & Hotspot on Android phone - Security Key rejected

Denis,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried something that I should have early in the troubleshooting process and placed the AT&T SIM from the LG K30 in an old ZTE Maven2 that I had lying around. Instant secured hotspot was provided for the Win10 laptop. Either the K30 is piece of junk or the Android Pi that the seller put in as a system does not allow hotspot secured connections. In any case the problem is definitely with the phone and not the Win10 computer so I will close this out.

Thanks for your time,

EW

Nedly1, Sep 7, 2020
  4. my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...

WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop

Hi, I have installed windows10 pro in my laptop. I used window8 before it. I was able to make wifi hotspot in my previous windows8. But in this windows10 pro I can not use wifi hotspot with my samsunggallaxy s3 phone. I have used several types of wifi hotspot creator software, like, my wifi router (I used it before), my public wifi, baidu wifi, virtual router and with COMMAND Prompt. Phone is showing connected, but cannot access to the internet. Please help me.

My laptop config:
    Asus dual core
    model: a42f

RezaulKarim, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...

1. my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones... - Similar Threads - laptop able detect

2. My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi: My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi .any idea what may be the problem tried resetting my pc and buying a new wifi adaptor also tried reinstalling the drivers. I am genuinely confused and hopeless pls tell me what to do...
  3. My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi: My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi .any idea what may be the problem tried resetting my pc and buying a new wifi adaptor also tried reinstalling the drivers. I am genuinely confused and hopeless pls tell me what to do...
  4. My pc can detect hotspot from others phone but not mine and also doesn't detect my main wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. using my phone hotspot on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using my phone hotspot on my laptop: How can I connect my phone hotspot to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-my-phone-hotspot-on-my-laptop/b2943f18-1c32-41cc-ae05-cafa16761a3f
  6. using my phone hotspot on my laptop

using my phone hotspot on my laptop: How can I connect my phone hotspot to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-my-phone-hotspot-on-my-laptop/b2943f18-1c32-41cc-ae05-cafa16761a3f
  7. Phone is not detecting Windows 10 hotspot

Phone is not detecting Windows 10 hotspot: Until recently, I have been able to connect my phone to my Lenovo laptop's mobile hotpot without issue.Now, when I turn on my hotspot, the hotspot name will not display on my phone. I can locate the hotspot in my phone's list of saved networks, but when I try to connect that...
  8. phone as hotspot

phone as hotspot: slow connection with phone as hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-as-hotspot/70602dac-17d7-45bd-80d2-8f40ec9379f2
  9. laptop to android phone

laptop to android phone: I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone. I tried logging in and cant. does this mean i can not carry on playing by my phone? and finishing challenges....
  10. Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot

Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot: Hello, I am trying to use the mobile Hotspot feature included with my new PC running Windows 10. Here is the issue: I went to settings and activated the hotspot; The hotspot address being transmitted is recognized by my Android mobile phone; I select the hotspot address...