Windows 10: my laptop is not getting started OS problem

Discus and support my laptop is not getting started OS problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my laptop is not getting started OS problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PranayTeli, Apr 2, 2020.

1. my laptop is not getting started OS problem

my laptop is not getting started OS problem

:)

PranayTeli, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 2, 2020
  4. my laptop is not getting started OS problem

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

my laptop is not getting started OS problem

1. my laptop is not getting started OS problem - Similar Threads - laptop getting started

2. Problem starting laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem starting laptop: Hi there - I can't seem to start my ACER laptop. When I push the power button it just gives me a windows logo and then says restarting and just keeps doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-starting-laptop/c373c78b-7aa4-4c36-b377-64309c279940
  3. Problem starting laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem starting laptop: Hi there - I can't seem to start my ACER laptop. When I push the power button it just gives me a windows logo and then says restarting and just keeps doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-starting-laptop/c373c78b-7aa4-4c36-b377-64309c279940
  4. Problem starting laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems when I'm starting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when I'm starting my laptop: Hi! I have a very strange problem. A few weeks ago I wanted to use my laptop like always, i connected it and everything was ok, but hours later, i wanted to use it again but it was starting too slow. I didn't understand what was happening because my laptop suddenly got very...
  6. Problems when I'm starting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems when I'm starting my laptop: Hi! I have a very strange problem. A few weeks ago I wanted to use my laptop like always, i connected it and everything was ok, but hours later, i wanted to use it again but it was starting too slow. I didn't understand what was happening because my laptop suddenly got very...
  7. Problems when I'm starting my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Multiple OS installs, can't get rid of my problems.......

Multiple OS installs, can't get rid of my problems.......: Specs to start:Ryzen 9 5900x D.O.C.P. Turned on OnlyASUS ROG Strix X570-E MotherboardEVGA 2080ti FTW3 No OC other than manufacturerSamsung 980 M.2 1TB OSCrucial P1 M.2 1TB Empty2 HDD's 1TB Games Only Seasonic 850w Focus Hybrid PSUMy issues: I have had a large amount of...
  9. My Os got problem

My Os got problem: hello, I want to ask something, how to fix a blank os, so this is how every time my laptop/computer starts it's still normal, when I enter the desktop it's blank, so I have to wait until the explorer responds, after that when I want to right click on the file it waited a very...
  10. problem happening to my os

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem happening to my os: my taskbar restarting for a moment while i open chrome or any app on my pc. is happens after update my windows 10. tell me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-happening-to-my-os/51a37e61-105b-4546-a17e-76f14a3dbc76