Windows 10: my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

Discus and support my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yousef15, Nov 27, 2018.

1. yousef15 Win User

my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all

:)

yousef15, Nov 27, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 27, 2018
  4. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

1. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all - Similar Threads - laptop opening microsoft

2. microsoft store doesnt open at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store doesnt open at all: my Microsoft store quite literally doesn't open , I could click on it a million times but it still doesn't show any signs of existing other than the icon no errors and even no signs of it starting on task manager I think I might have accidentally deleted it somehow since it...
  3. microsoft store doesnt open at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store doesnt open at all: my Microsoft store quite literally doesn't open , I could click on it a million times but it still doesn't show any signs of existing other than the icon no errors and even no signs of it starting on task manager I think I might have accidentally deleted it somehow since it...
  4. Microsoft Store will not open at all

Microsoft Store will not open at all: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing will happen. I used the trouble shooter but it said it was unable to fixI also tried to open it another way by going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, then I clicked on Go to the Microsoft Store but it says "You'll need...
  5. Microsoft Store will not open at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not open at all: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing will happen. I used the trouble shooter but it said it was unable to fixI also tried to open it another way by going into Settings > Update & Security > Activation, then I clicked on Go to the Microsoft Store but it says "You'll need...
  6. Microsoft Store will not open at all

7. Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop

Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop: I'm trying from many days. But I was unable to open Microsoft Store in my system. Error showing page can't be loaded. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-in-my-laptop/86c7637b-6847-475c-813a-2d857302ff1d"
  8. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...
  9. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...
  10. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all: I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store will not open atall