Windows 10: my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

Discus and support my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yousef15, Nov 27, 2018.

1. yousef15 Win User

my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all

:)

yousef15, Nov 27, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 27, 2018
  4. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

1. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all - Similar Threads - laptop opening microsoft

2. my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is not opening microsoft store at all: I tried alot of solutions and nothing worked at all 122421
  3. I Can't open the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't open the Microsoft store: I try to open my Microsoft store and i can't how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-microsoft-store/3eac0d57-77c0-43da-be8b-8c55de836a38"
  4. ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE

ISSUE WITH OPENING OF MICROSOFT STORE: last month I had an issue regarding the mail app so i uninstalled the mail and calender app through windows power shell but later am not able install through store,the Microsoft store app also not working properly though the internet connection is good it always shows the...
  5. MIcrosoft Store will not launch/open

MIcrosoft Store will not launch/open: When I go to open MIcrosoft store, I get a blue screen, then a black bar at the top, then everything disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-launchopen/48f89ffa-abd4-49db-b64f-34438a8d24b3"
  6. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...
  7. microsoft store not opening

microsoft store not opening: Last week updated windows after uodate mailbox and store not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-store-not-opening/e8ce338b-76bf-4924-9976-0b5efeed03d8
  8. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f
  9. My laptop keeps opening Microsoft Tips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps opening Microsoft Tips: Two days ago, my laptop with the latest virsion of windows 10, began to infinetly open the website ‘go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkld=787473’ , which is the website for Windows Tips. This kind of situation occurs with anytime I using keyboard or moving the mouse. I have...
  10. Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

Microsoft Store No Longer Opens: I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out. Any suggestions on how to get this running again? 16491