Windows 10: My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that...

Discus and support My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help in entering the recovery key for my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BurleighAndrews, Aug 17, 2020.

1. My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that...

I need help in entering the recovery key for my device

:)

BurleighAndrews, Aug 17, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 17, 2020
  3. blaisesm Win User
    Laptop Restarting Loop

My Toshiba Satellite laptop randomly blue screened saying "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" then proceeded to switch off and restart.

However , now it doesnt load up, it loads saying Toshiba then goes back to that blue screen message then restarts and does the same thing over and over. It's been like this for 5 hours now, I've followed steps to try and boot it into an automatic repair
    but it wont allow me to even get to that screen with the options or to even try and start it in safe mode.

I've had the laptop for just over 2 years now and it's been working perfectly up until last week when it crashed and I had to refresh the laptop but when it refreshed it reverted back to windows 8.1 from windows 10. And now this. Any help would be much
    appreciated as it is still in this loop, thanks!

blaisesm, Aug 17, 2020
  4. My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that...

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that...

1. My laptop is not restarting correctly and has been in a loop. I now have a screen that... - Similar Threads - laptop restarting correctly

2. My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...: My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the charger plugged in it constantly. It wouldn’t let me access some stuff. It’s slower as well...
  3. My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...: My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the charger plugged in it constantly. It wouldn’t let me access some stuff. It’s slower as well...
  4. My laptop has been stuck on restart loop for 3 days now I have done everything possible to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on restart loop for 3 days now I have done everything possible to...: I have been struggling to get access to my laptop since lease help me fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-stuck-on-restart-loop-for-3/d62ebe3d-f932-448a-b6e8-57a65b25fb75
  5. My laptop has been stuck on restart loop for 3 days now I have done everything possible to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been stuck on restart loop for 3 days now I have done everything possible to...: I have been struggling to get access to my laptop since lease help me fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-stuck-on-restart-loop-for-3/d62ebe3d-f932-448a-b6e8-57a65b25fb75
  6. My laptop has been stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a boot loop: I have not used my lenovo laptop for 2 years now. This is because it is stuck on a infinite boot loop where i see the lenvov icon then my brightness decreases all the way then for half a second it says windows update 64%. I have tried leaving it on for hours and it still the...
  7. My laptop has been stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been stuck on a boot loop: I have not used my lenovo laptop for 2 years now. This is because it is stuck on a infinite boot loop where i see the lenvov icon then my brightness decreases all the way then for half a second it says windows update 64%. I have tried leaving it on for hours and it still the...
  8. My laptop has been stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. [Urgent] My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for an hour now. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Urgent] My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for an hour now. What should I do?: I installed 4 updates and was prompted to restart my laptop... Which I did. But its been stuck on the "restarting" page for close to an hour now. I need to use the laptop and I'm getting impatient. Should I force shutdown the laptop while its restarting? Any guidance...
  10. My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop has been on the restarting screen for hours on end now.: I have tried Ctrl+alt+delete but that didn't do anything at all. Right now I am just trying to let it run out of battery. submitted by /u/Sahil0327 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi4wak/my_laptop_has_been_on_the_restarting_screen_for/