Windows 10: My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Discus and support My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chathra, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Chathra Win User

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or unknown devices.... So my laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in device manager .... How can I get unknown or other devices option... Please help me!!!!!!!

:)

Chathra, Feb 14, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices [​IMG]

putermaker, Feb 14, 2019
  4. bassmasta Win User

Unknown Device

the 2900 xt comes with a free unknown device. a guy from amd tech support told me so

bassmasta, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices - Similar Threads - laptop showing devices

2. why is my usb showing as "unknown device" in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my usb showing as "unknown device" in device manager: i accidently unplugged a usb to my wireless headset and when i plugged it back in it didnt work and the device is not showing up in "sound" settings. it shows as "unknown device" in device manager aswell and when i click properties it says"The drivers for this device are not...
  3. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device manager shows Unknown USB Device: Device manager shows Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed Here are the files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqODU59jkasgfasAUMd6Uq6mQyCqac?e=SfpeQe...
  4. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager shows Unknown USB Device: Device manager shows Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed Here are the files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqODU59jkasgfasAUMd6Uq6mQyCqac?e=SfpeQe...
  5. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unknown Media & Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Media & Other Devices?: Hi.I just did a clean install. Downloaded the ISO file from Microsoft official page. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10I noticed there's 2 unknown media devices and something in Other Devices which has no name.Is this normal?...
  7. Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device: I noticed a few days ago that Device Manager was showing an unknown Device, and I'm not sure how to correct that. I was thinking of deleting it, but that I should ask on the forum first. My system seems to be running ok save for my running slow when opening programs, but I've...
  8. My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My moblile hotspot is not showing in my laptop but it is showing in other devices and other...: My Mobile is Lenovo K8 Plus and I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moblile-hotspot-is-not-showing-in-my-laptop-but/f9c906e1-0a3c-47dc-8fc0-6e74f7c133b2
  9. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category: Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for. Shown in the image attachment: [img] These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex...
  10. Other Devices / Unknown device

Other Devices / Unknown device: Hi Users , On a Sony Vaio SVT1312b4E Notebook I have two unknown devices that are missing drivers and I haven't a clue what they are . The laptop is working fine on build 14279 . I don't use the SD card reader so it might be that but not sure . I just like to see no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vaio laptop not seeing other network devices