Windows 10: My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on.

Discus and support My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to close this window. I am unable to close this window and laptop is not working.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ashish_707, May 29, 2019.

1. My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on.

How to close this window.

I am unable to close this window and laptop is not working.My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on. [​IMG]

:)

Ashish_707, May 29, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, May 29, 2019
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Power up Display is OFF

Hi Linda,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing with Power up display of Windows 10.

Before proceeding further, I suggest you to provide the detailed description of the issue, so that we will be able to assist you in better way.

• What is make and model of your computer?

• Is your computer up to date?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try the below method and check if it helps.

Please follow below mentioned methods to fix the issue:

Method 1: Create a new power plan.

I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if there is any issues with the current power plan which you are using at present in your system. Follow the below steps sequentially.

• Press Windows key + R, type
      powercfg.cpl in the box and press Enter.

• Select current power pan and click on
      Choose when to turn off the display on the left pane.

• Select your favorite time to display the screen and click on
      Save changes.

• If that does not help, Click on the
      Advanced power plan settings and click on Display on the Window pop up. Expand
      Turn off display after and set as Never.
    Method 2: Update Display adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Also you can download the latest updated display driver from the computer manufacturer website.

Please get back to us, if you are still facing issue
    with Power up display of Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, May 29, 2019
  4. My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on.

windows 10 - every power on displays Preparing Windows

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

You could face this issue when the power plan of your laptop is corrupt.

Follow the steps given below.

Method 1: Run Power Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run power troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
        troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select view all on the top left corner.

• Run Power troubleshooter.

Check for the issue and move to the next methods if it still exists.

Method 2:

The issue could also be related to Display drivers then please try the steps provided to uninstall the
    Display Adapter from Device Manager, uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, May 29, 2019
Thema:

My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on.

1. My laptop is not starting. Displaying this window on power on. - Similar Threads - laptop starting Displaying

2. My ASUS laptop is not displaying anything,but the LED on the power button is on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS laptop is not displaying anything,but the LED on the power button is on.: On my ASUS laptop, the screen is black, but the power is on. I've tried performing a hard reset, restarting it, and many other common recommendations to fix the problem, but to no avail. What should I do?...
  3. My ASUS laptop is not displaying anything,but the LED on the power button is on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS laptop is not displaying anything,but the LED on the power button is on.: On my ASUS laptop, the screen is black, but the power is on. I've tried performing a hard reset, restarting it, and many other common recommendations to fix the problem, but to no avail. What should I do?...
  4. My laptop display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop display: When I plug my laptop to the power, It turns on and everything works except for the display for some reason when I turn on my laptop the logo doesn't appear and the screen is black.I can't hard reset the laptop for even access recovery mode....
  5. My laptop display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop display: When I plug my laptop to the power, It turns on and everything works except for the display for some reason when I turn on my laptop the logo doesn't appear and the screen is black.I can't hard reset the laptop for even access recovery mode....
  6. My laptop display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The clock on the display stops when the PC is in power off and starts again when power is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The clock on the display stops when the PC is in power off and starts again when power is...: See subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-on-the-display-stops-when-the-pc-is-in/f2efc877-cceb-4328-8821-4516c24589f7
  8. Laptop display brightness stuck in Balanced Power Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop display brightness stuck in Balanced Power Mode: Hi all, Have a strange issue. As the title suggests, I can't change my laptop's display brightness when 'balanced' power mode is selected. Doesn't matter if I use my fn keys or the native windows slider. Changing the mode to 'high performance' unlocks the brightness slider...
  9. Laptop has no display and fan not spinning. But power LED is on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop has no display and fan not spinning. But power LED is on: Please help me. I have an Acer Aspire 3 laptop. It suddenly begun to exhibit no display whenever I turn it on sometimes. And when that happens, the fan will stop spinning too. I wonder what my problem is. Is it my motherboard? Power supply?. I tried the solution to attach...
  10. power display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power display: The power display in my laptop is missing from the taskbar. So I googled it I found that the option will be in settings so when I opened the settings I saw the option but it was not functional. please find any solution ....