Windows 10: my laptop is not updating virus and not support ..

Discus and support my laptop is not updating virus and not support .. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my laptop are not support by updating virus......pless help this lapto cheak it this lapi... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dilkhush KumarSingh, Feb 5, 2020.

1. my laptop is not updating virus and not support ..

my laptop are not support by updating virus......pless help this lapto cheak it this lapi

:)

Dilkhush KumarSingh, Feb 5, 2020

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 5, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

my laptop is not updating virus and not support ..

n-ster, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

my laptop is not updating virus and not support ..

1. my laptop is not updating virus and not support .. - Similar Threads - laptop updating virus

2. A virus attacked my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A virus attacked my laptop: So my laptop was effected by a virus and now my laptop was ruined and 5 months ago i try to troubleshoot my laptop and my windows defender was stopped and i clicked on a link and a .exe virus was attack my laptop and day by day my laptop was effects but i can only play...
  3. microsoft virus and threat protection support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft virus and threat protection support: Hi , I'm programmer .I writed software in VB 6 15 years a go and now this software used on more computers in many countries. After last update for Windows 10 i received many messages from clients . My program is recognized as a Trojan/Win32.XWormRAT virus and microsoft virus...
  4. microsoft virus and threat protection support

microsoft virus and threat protection support: Hi , I'm programmer .I writed software in VB 6 15 years a go and now this software used on more computers in many countries. After last update for Windows 10 i received many messages from clients . My program is recognized as a Trojan/Win32.XWormRAT virus and microsoft virus...
  5. is my laptop infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is my laptop infected with a virus?: Hi, My laptop is a Lenovo intel Celeron rom 4gb ram 1 tb. I've been using this laptop since 2019 but since last year its been slow. especially after a threat was detected on my system. i used the offline windows defender to clear out threats but that has made my laptop...
  6. is my laptop infected with a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is my laptop infected with a virus?: Hi, My laptop is a Lenovo intel Celeron rom 4gb ram 1 tb. I've been using this laptop since 2019 but since last year its been slow. especially after a threat was detected on my system. i used the offline windows defender to clear out threats but that has made my laptop...
  7. How to deal with Shortcut Virus? my laptop got the virus

How to deal with Shortcut Virus? my laptop got the virus: Hi, Can I ask all of my friends here for help to overcome the shortcut virus? It's been over a week that my computer has been hit by the virus and I don't know how to handle it.I've been looking around for a way to deal with it, but nothing works yet. It worked once when...
  8. Support for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support for my Laptop: I currently bought a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with Windows 10 version 2004 on it. How long will Microsoft support my device? Will I have to download a new operating system?...
  9. Does my laptop have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does my laptop have a virus: Hi, so I was on my laptop and it started to freeze and then after like 20 mins it shut off. I left it for a while but when I opened my laptop it said “you’ve entered the incorrect pin several times, to try again enter a1b2c3” , even though I never put in my pin. I don’t know...
  10. Virus on my Laptop! Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus on my Laptop! Please help!: My laptop has a virus and I’m not too sure how to get rid of it. I was told to reset to factory settings. Do click the remove all files option? And do I pick Cloud download or local download to reinstall windows 10? submitted by /u/Sensitive-Bee-4111 [link] [comments]...