Windows 10: My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update

Discus and support My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I have downloaded windows recent updates "Feature updates 1" and right after I installed it my laptop is not working properly, it took a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AK_329, Jun 18, 2020.

1. AK_329 Win User

My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update

Hello all,

I have downloaded windows recent updates "Feature updates 1" and right after I installed it my laptop is not working properly, it took a while for my laptop to turn-on, I have ASUS core i7 8th generation.

I always put my laptop on sleep mode all the time, and when I want to use it, I press the button and it instantly turns on and the screen unlocks, after this update, I can not do that again, whenever I press the button, the only thing I see the ASUS black screen. I can't unlock the screen anymore. I have noticed that I have to press very long on the power button and then it will turn on, I wonder why this is happening? Why after the updates, I can't turn my laptop on when it's on sleep mode, why do I have to shut it down every time before turning it on??

Any thoughts or help, please???

Thank you,

:)

AK_329, Jun 18, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - laptop working properly

2. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  3. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  4. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Laptop Not Working Properly

Windows 10 Laptop Not Working Properly: For at least a couple of weeks now, I've been having issues with my Windows 10 laptop. I thought I had fixed the problem before, as I tried a fix somebody suggested and the issues stopped for a couple of days, but then they ended up coming back worse.My issues started with...
  6. Airpods not working properly with my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not working properly with my windows 10 laptop: I have gen 2 airpods i bought in august 2020. Whenever i use my airpods with my laptop yoga 730 after a while the sound just stops until i change the audio device then change back. Does anyone know a fix for this? This issue dosent happen to me on my iphone just on my windows...
  7. Laptop keyboard is not working properly after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard is not working properly after recent Windows update: Windows 10 1909 build 18363.1016 Lenovo X140e laptop After bootup keyboard works for 15+- minutes then simply "dies", requiring a reboot and it works again. It "dies" again after a unkown period of time, could be 10 minutes, might be working well over an hour. When...
  8. Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.: Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop DELL Inspiron 15-3567, I want to know what is the problem with this. If possible then provide me the lower version of window because I think that this laptop is not compatible with preinstalled window 10. Please help...
  9. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  10. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!: After doing an update yesterday all my apps have stopped working and all my files have been "hidden" under USERS. I cannot use the Microsoft Store button which also doesn't work. I tried a hard boot but that didn't make any difference. HELP!...