Windows 10: My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...

Discus and support My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is not working properly. I don't know when this problem started. The problem is whenever I played something like videos or movies on media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by toots_299, Jul 10, 2024.

1. toots_299 Win User

My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...

My laptop is not working properly. I don't know when this problem started. The problem is whenever I played something like videos or movies on media player/movies & tv, the status bar play, pause, volume button, etc. won't disappear and the sounds keeps muting or no sounds at all. Also, when I watched netflix movies on my laptop, the status bar also not disappearing. I tried every solutions that I saw online but nothing works. I did the troubleshooting both in videos and sounds. I did checked the drivers and all of it are up to date. I also formatted my laptop to clean any unnecessary fi

:)

toots_299, Jul 10, 2024
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Movies & TV - Free download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 10, 2024
  4. My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...

1. My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies... - Similar Threads - laptop working properly

2. My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...: My laptop is not working properly. I don't know when this problem started. The problem is whenever I played something like videos or movies on media player/movies & tv, the status bar play, pause, volume button, etc. won't disappear and the sounds keeps muting or no sounds at...
  3. My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not working properly. The status bar won't disappear whenever watching movies...: My laptop is not working properly. I don't know when this problem started. The problem is whenever I played something like videos or movies on media player/movies & tv, the status bar play, pause, volume button, etc. won't disappear and the sounds keeps muting or no sounds at...
  4. movies won't download properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies won't download properly: I am trying to rent a movie on my surface 4 from ms store. lets me select it, wheel starts spinning for about 1-2 mins then stops. no video downloaded, nothing in downloads or personal???? what is with this thing? now i use downloadhub website, now it working fine for me....
  5. movies won't download properly

movies won't download properly: I am trying to rent a movie on my surface 4 from ms store. lets me select it, wheel starts spinning for about 1-2 mins then stops. no video downloaded, nothing in downloads or personal???? what is with this thing? now i use downloadhub website, now it working fine for me....
  6. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  7. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  8. Laptop won't work properly

9. Whenever I watch a movie on my HP Pavilion x360 laptop, the colors change from bright to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I watch a movie on my HP Pavilion x360 laptop, the colors change from bright to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orca1716 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl6g0b/whenever_i_watch_a_movie_on_my_hp_pavilion_x360/
  10. watching movies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    watching movies: When I am watching a movie I get an extension popping up wanting to control video. Sometimes when I move my mouse towards it the extension disappears. I can click on the extension but I can not delete the extension. The extension restarts the video at various times and is...