Windows 10: My laptop is not working

Discus and support My laptop is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just able to login and after that screen flickering on continuously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shubham Panzade, May 26, 2023.

1. My laptop is not working

Just able to login and after that screen flickering on continuously

:)

Shubham Panzade, May 26, 2023

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 26, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 26, 2023
  4. silkstone Win User

My laptop is not working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My laptop is not working

1. My laptop is not working - Similar Threads - laptop working

2. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  3. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  4. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  6. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  7. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  8. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  9. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.: Hi, My laptop has a touch screen but if i try to use keyboard without touch, some of the keys are not working. If someone can helps me out with this issue, would be appreciated.Thanks...