Windows 10: My laptop is now virtually unusable.

Discus and support My laptop is now virtually unusable. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After an attempt to factory reset it, it has become exceptionally problematic. After signing in, it takes a long time to load up. When it does, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeanette Winters, Mar 15, 2019.

1. My laptop is now virtually unusable.

After an attempt to factory reset it, it has become exceptionally problematic. After signing in, it takes a long time to load up. When it does, I am faced with a black screen. I can open the Task Manager to open programs. Photos, Videos and the Store are gone. PowerShell isn't functioning. I have gone on thread after thread looking for a solution.

:)

Jeanette Winters, Mar 15, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Ph0609 Win User
    WINDOWS UPDATE MAKING MY LAPTOP UNUSABLE

Hi

I have a two month old laptop which is not virtually unusable due to the latest windows updates. Who do I hold responsible? I have the latest os - Windows 10- is teh laptop faulty? I can't see how when it is virtually new or the updates? To state the problem
    my laptop has been stuck on "Working on Updates - 100% - do not turn of your computer all day and all night? What do I do? Either my laptop is faulty or MSN have ruined my laptop.

Ph0609, Mar 15, 2019
  4. My laptop is now virtually unusable.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

My laptop is now virtually unusable.

1. My laptop is now virtually unusable. - Similar Threads - laptop virtually unusable

2. Windows Crashing basically unusable now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashing basically unusable now: So my PC has been blue screening for a while now, it's been doing it more and more often which is now getting to a problem. I recently decided to update my GPU and CPU I also recently upgraded to windows 11 and when I did this I lost some audio drivers long story short I...
  3. Windows Crashing basically unusable now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashing basically unusable now: So my PC has been blue screening for a while now, it's been doing it more and more often which is now getting to a problem. I recently decided to update my GPU and CPU I also recently upgraded to windows 11 and when I did this I lost some audio drivers long story short I...
  4. My update was interrupted and now my laptop is unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My update was interrupted and now my laptop is unusable: So I was going to update my laptop before going to sleep as I was working early in the morning, however I must have knocked my charger out of the socket or something when I got up because my laptop battery died and now when I start it up I get the message “undoing changes...
  5. My update was interrupted and now my laptop is unusable

My update was interrupted and now my laptop is unusable: So I was going to update my laptop before going to sleep as I was working early in the morning, however I must have knocked my charger out of the socket or something when I got up because my laptop battery died and now when I start it up I get the message “undoing changes...
  6. I started my laptop and got the green screen and now my laptop is unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started my laptop and got the green screen and now my laptop is unusable: I tried troubleshoot and update reset, every time i get that there is a mistake, dont know how to fix it. My laptop wont boot, i am stuck with that image everytime i start the PC...
  7. I started my laptop and got the green screen and now my laptop is unusable

I started my laptop and got the green screen and now my laptop is unusable: I tried troubleshoot and update reset, every time i get that there is a mistake, dont know how to fix it. My laptop wont boot, i am stuck with that image everytime i start the PC...
  8. Microsoft update has corrupted my laptop - now unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update has corrupted my laptop - now unusable: Earlier this week when shutting down, my laptop gave me the ‘Update and shut down’ option, which i selected. The next day, i start my laptop to find it takes me to a blue screen, something along the lines of ‘Windows encountered an error, reporting, 0%’. After 10 minutes,...
  9. Windows 10 Poor Quality - Product Virtually unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Poor Quality - Product Virtually unusable: I have been astonished at the number of problems that I have come across with Windows 10, right now I am running an sfc /scannow command in an effort to recover the much trumpeted Microsoft Edge browser which suddenly disappeared from my Start menu and my taskbar. Over the...
  10. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable: Main PC: Win7 x64 8 GB RAM GTX 970 i7 4770K 4.2 GHz Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and the Direct 3D thing. Installed Bluestacks with no issues. I can use the virutalbox just fine but when I start Bluestacks it...