Windows 10: My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why

Discus and support My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It is a long problem, I will try my best to be short.I bought my laptop Asus F15 Gaming in 2021. Specs: core i5 10th gen, 8GB RAM, GTX 1650. And I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soumyaneel, Mar 31, 2023.

1. My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why

It is a long problem, I will try my best to be short.I bought my laptop Asus F15 Gaming in 2021. Specs: core i5 10th gen, 8GB RAM, GTX 1650. And I use an external mouse and keyboard, and earphones this info will become necessary later. After 6 months of using it I started getting frequent BSODs when playing games. I asked here, and it was concluded that is was my bad Wifi card - MediaTek MT7921 causing it. I started playing with Wifi driver disabled and didn't get any problems further. I started playing online games by USB tethering from my phone. After another few months, things automatical

:)

Soumyaneel, Mar 31, 2023
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Mar 31, 2023
  3. OneMoar Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

will you please just stfu...
    you don't understand whats going on ...

OneMoar, Mar 31, 2023
  4. R V1 Win User

My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why

Bsod and laptop freezes

From a couple of weeks laptop is getting bsod errors or freezes after some time from start up. Reseted windows but the problem still persists. Please help.

Thema:

My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why

1. My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why - Similar Threads - laptop often freezing

2. Laptop giving random BSOD errors and screen freezes black or with cursor sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop giving random BSOD errors and screen freezes black or with cursor sometimes...: Hi, Sorry for my long message in advanceI'm using ASUS TUF GAMING A 17 laptop specs are below.R7 4800H16GB RAMRTX 3050 512GB SSDIt use to be fine when I was using this in Win 10 I mean I use to get some BSOD errors once a month or 2. but after installing Win 11 which I was...
  3. Laptop giving random BSOD errors and screen freezes black or with cursor sometimes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop giving random BSOD errors and screen freezes black or with cursor sometimes...: Hi, Sorry for my long message in advanceI'm using ASUS TUF GAMING A 17 laptop specs are below.R7 4800H16GB RAMRTX 3050 512GB SSDIt use to be fine when I was using this in Win 10 I mean I use to get some BSOD errors once a month or 2. but after installing Win 11 which I was...
  4. The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.: In addition to my current video card RTX 3060Ti , I bought new GPU, ram and motherboard. I installed the system, but every 3-4 hours during the day, the system either freezes or gives a black screen. I converted PCIe4 to PCIe 3, installed old software, updated the bios, but I...
  5. The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.

The computer often gives a black screen or freezes.: In addition to my current video card RTX 3060Ti , I bought new GPU, ram and motherboard. I installed the system, but every 3-4 hours during the day, the system either freezes or gives a black screen. I converted PCIe4 to PCIe 3, installed old software, updated the bios, but I...
  6. My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why

My laptop is often freezing and sometimes giving BSOD and I cannot understand why: It is a long problem, I will try my best to be short.I bought my laptop Asus F15 Gaming in 2021. Specs: core i5 10th gen, 8GB RAM, GTX 1650. And I use an external mouse and keyboard, and earphones this info will become necessary later. After 6 months of using it I started...
  7. Laptop crashes (sometimes freezes and sometimes shows blue screen) often, specially when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashes (sometimes freezes and sometimes shows blue screen) often, specially when...: Hi, My laptop keeps either just freezing or showing a windows blue screen saying the computer crashed. This happens usually when it is charging. It has been doing this way too often so I tried to reset windows to factory setting to see if it would fix the issue, but it...
  8. BSOD Often & freezes

BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...
  9. Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

Freeze and BSOD sometime ..: Hi , my problem start before 5 months . laptop start to freeze ( can't Alt+Ctrl+Del or anything ) must to force restart 1 time everyday and then start to be 2 , 3 times .. then after freeze sometime BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR i tried format my windows and the...
  10. BSOD Sometimes with Freezing

BSOD Sometimes with Freezing: Hello so this problem has been plaguing me since windows 8.1 I just assumed it was the OS and would be fixed with the upgrade to windows 10, I was wrong. It usually starts as my PC is very slow and sluggish and then it either A. BSOD with different codes each time. Or...