Windows 10: My laptop is on but doesn't show display

Discus and support My laptop is on but doesn't show display in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there,I purchased a laptop for my company Metalica Forging INC about a year ago. My laptop has now stopped working, and I assumed it was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MetalicaForging, Jun 10, 2021.

1. My laptop is on but doesn't show display

Hello there,I purchased a laptop for my company Metalica Forging INC about a year ago. My laptop has now stopped working, and I assumed it was a Windows problem. When I press the power button, the fan begins to spin for a few seconds and the lights illuminate, but the display does not appear. I thought it was a RAM problem, so I cleaned its RAM, but the problem persists? What are your thoughts? Thank you ahead of time.

:)

MetalicaForging, Jun 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop is on but doesn't show display [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jun 10, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My laptop is on but doesn't show display

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is on but doesn't show display

1. My laptop is on but doesn't show display - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't show

2. My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't show anything when I turn it on: When I turn my laptop on the only thing I see is the light turn on and the fans starting but, the screen it's a laptop so the monitor is connected just gets slightly darker, no lenovo logo or nothing... I have tried windows re but...
  3. Laptop doesn't detect internal display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop doesn't detect internal display: So i was connecting to my tv via hdmi for a larger screen while playing games, and one day I guess it updated while connected and froze the settings making the laptop I have a dell windows 10 laptop think that the tv is the internal screen. I've gotten lucky sometimes in...
  4. Pink line is coming in the display of my laptop and the display is not showing the color even

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pink line is coming in the display of my laptop and the display is not showing the color even: Pink line is coming in the display of my laptop and the display is not showing the color even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-line-is-coming-in-the-display-of-my-laptop/f7e183e8-2392-4216-a56f-e65d3d79af13
  5. Display doesn't wake after putting my laptop to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Display doesn't wake after putting my laptop to sleep: Most of the times, my display doesn't come back or wake at all even if I try to open it via the power button. Moreover, even if it does come back, my laptop loses sound. 163914
  6. Wireless display doesn't show up in devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless display doesn't show up in devices: Hi, I'm trying to use my laptop as an extended monitor/wireless display for my PC, but it never seems to show up when I'm on the 'Connect' screen. - Both devices are connected to the same network - Doesn't show up even if the firewall is turned off - PC shows up on laptop...
  7. My display doesn't fit my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    My display doesn't fit my monitor: I changed a setting in my AMD Raedon setting and it widened my computer display to where I cannot click on or find anything because it is bigger than my TV monitor I had it perfect where it wasn't going off the screen but I screwed it all up again and my display settings in...
  8. laptop doesn't boot or display anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop doesn't boot or display anything: I got blue screen, when i plucked out usb connecting my raspberry pi. the laptop didnt restarted after getting to 100%. so i pressed the power button and when I switched it again, the screen is blank, the keyboard isn't working cant access the bios but the fan's working.. Im...
  9. my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays: Title says it pretty much. I have an LG TV that always used to connect flawlessly to my ASUS laptop. Tried it for the first time in a month or so and now no joy. Windows doesn't even see it as a possible device that I can connect to . Feels more like a windows update issue...
  10. laptop display doesn't work

laptop display doesn't work: had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ? mouse works on monitor but nothing on lap top again laptop has my start screen but is "frozen" went to devices and shows 2...