Windows 10: My laptop is on but doesn't show display

Discus and support My laptop is on but doesn't show display in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there,I purchased a laptop for my company Metalica Forging INC about a year ago. My laptop has now stopped working, and I assumed it was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MetalicaForging, Jun 10, 2021.

1. My laptop is on but doesn't show display

Hello there,I purchased a laptop for my company Metalica Forging INC about a year ago. My laptop has now stopped working, and I assumed it was a Windows problem. When I press the power button, the fan begins to spin for a few seconds and the lights illuminate, but the display does not appear. I thought it was a RAM problem, so I cleaned its RAM, but the problem persists? What are your thoughts? Thank you ahead of time.

:)

MetalicaForging, Jun 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop is on but doesn't show display [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jun 10, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My laptop is on but doesn't show display

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is on but doesn't show display

1. My laptop is on but doesn't show display - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't show

2. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  3. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  4. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  5. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  6. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My laptop doesn't show enough RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't show enough RAM: My laptop has 4gb ram but Photoshop is showing 2gb ram and it is working slowly. Can anyone tell me the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-show-enough-ram/f17322dc-1048-4552-bc9d-43cfc1ff5f67
  8. My laptop doesn't show enough RAM

My laptop doesn't show enough RAM: My laptop has 4gb ram but Photoshop is showing 2gb ram and it is working slowly. Can anyone tell me the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-show-enough-ram/f17322dc-1048-4552-bc9d-43cfc1ff5f67
  9. my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays: Title says it pretty much. I have an LG TV that always used to connect flawlessly to my ASUS laptop. Tried it for the first time in a month or so and now no joy. Windows doesn't even see it as a possible device that I can connect to . Feels more like a windows update issue...
  10. laptop display doesn't work

laptop display doesn't work: had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ? mouse works on monitor but nothing on lap top again laptop has my start screen but is "frozen" went to devices and shows 2...