Windows 10: My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is...

Discus and support My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don’t really care if the laptop can’t be fixed all I need to do is get these files submitted by /u/Adventurous_Quality7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adventurous_Quality7, Apr 12, 2021.

1. My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is...

/u/Adventurous_Quality7, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 12, 2021
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 12, 2021
  4. My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is...

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is...

1. My laptop is on the blue screen of death and there are files on it that I need to get is... - Similar Threads - laptop blue screen

2. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  3. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  4. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  6. i need help with the blue screen of death

i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  7. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need answer from an MVP - Why is my laptop constantly getting the blue screen of death???...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need answer from an MVP - Why is my laptop constantly getting the blue screen of death???...: When my laptop is not charging, the blue screen appearsIts stuck at 100% loading so i have to hold the power button to restart itWindows open normally then after a minute, the blue screen appears again!Hyper-v is already enabled in Windows features but the problem persists....
  9. I need answer from an MVP - Why is my laptop constantly getting the blue screen of death???...

I need answer from an MVP - Why is my laptop constantly getting the blue screen of death???...: When my laptop is not charging, the blue screen appearsIts stuck at 100% loading so i have to hold the power button to restart itWindows open normally then after a minute, the blue screen appears again!Hyper-v is already enabled in Windows features but the problem persists....
  10. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...