Windows 10: My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?

Discus and support My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are my laptop specs: Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable GPU: IntelR IrisR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gunn Jeong, Feb 20, 2021.

1. My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?

Here are my laptop specs:

Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.73 GB usable

GPU: IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics

Disk: HDD 1TB Toshiba MQ04ABF100

This Laptop is pretty new as I bought this 1 month ago, but the laptop is performing ridiculously slow here are my list of problems

• Slow booting up. It takes a while to load up to the lock screen. When I enter my password it takes more than 15 seconds to go to the home page.
    • Chrome launching is really slow. When I load up my laptop and press chrome it takes 10 seconds to launch it. I've seen laptops with lower specs launching chrome in a flash.
    • Another one about chrome. When I switch tabs, chrome just freezes for a couple of seconds and sometimes even say "not responding"
    • When I try to run heavy programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Davinci Resolve, the whole laptop gets really slow, on my family laptop which is i5 can run even better than this its really ridiculous

Thank you so much if you can help

Gunn

:)

Gunn Jeong, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Help! Laptop died minutes ago!

im not a laptop expert, but i would suggest thats a more serious damage...

Velvet Wafer, Feb 20, 2021
  4. WiIfred P Win User

My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?

Slow laptop

Hi there,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about a slow laptop.

If your laptop is running slowly, you follow the suggestions on the link below. The tips are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that helps, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400201...

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help?

1. My Laptop is Really Slow! Experts help? - Similar Threads - Laptop Really Slow

2. My laptop suddenly turned really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly turned really slow: I was just playing one of my games Hitman 3 when suddenly my fps dropped down to 3, I thought maybe my laptop might have been doing something in the background so I just waited it out. Eventually I just thought something might have gone wrong in the game so I tried restarting...
  3. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  4. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a really, really slow pc please.: I am running windows 10pro 64bit on a Dell Optiplex 755, Intel Duo Core 2, 3GB ram and its really really slow.So was wondering if there could be a perfect windows 10 that can be compatible with my pc . I was thinking Windows 10 32bit or Windows 10Home 64bit would work maybe?...
  5. Help with a really, really slow pc please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Really need help with my slow laptop :

Really need help with my slow laptop :: Hi there I recently fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop because I kinda messed up before the install. After installing a new clean windows 10, it was nice and fast for the first few days, now it has slowed down a little and takes 30sec to get to the log in screen, which...
  7. My laptop is suddenly really slow

My laptop is suddenly really slow: A few days ago I started up my computer in the morning as I always do,the boot process was slightly slower but I didn't really think about it.But logging in to my account after entering my password took about 20 minutes,it used to login in a few seconds.The process after...
  8. Laptop is really slow

Laptop is really slow: Hi My Hp Pro x2 is really slow and it's only 2 years old! I really need help ASAP cause I have lots of work to get done on it and it takes forever for it to start up! Please can you give me advice. THANKS!!!...
  9. Laptop really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop really slow: Hello, I have an HP laptop purchased 6 years ago. It is running on windows 10. Since I got it, the laptop is really slow, not able to go on a normal website page quick, takes time to load. I have performed a spy bot search and destroy, defragment, disk cleanup, run Avast...
  10. Laptop running really slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop running really slow.: Hi, Looking for help as my laptop takes about 5 secs to load every time I click something. Takes ever longer when I minimize an application and switch to another(that is already open). I just wanted to make sure if my laptop performance is just normal for the specs it has,...