Windows 10: My laptop is rebooting randomly

Discus and support My laptop is rebooting randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; From the event log I get:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pablo DanielContreras, Jan 20, 2022.

1. My laptop is rebooting randomly

From the event log I get:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-01-20T16:09:27.1480313Z" /> <EventRecordID>25985</EventRecordID>

:)

Pablo DanielContreras, Jan 20, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 Randomly Restarts Laptop Without Warning

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop reboots by itself randomly. We suggest you to run the Hardware troubleshooter and System File Checker tool to scan for any corruptions that may be causing your system to reboot. Kindly follow the steps to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the left panel.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. Click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

To run the System File Checker tool, kindly refer to this article:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jan 20, 2022
  3. xXTenXx Win User
    PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Jan 20, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop is rebooting randomly

n-ster, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

My laptop is rebooting randomly

1. My laptop is rebooting randomly - Similar Threads - laptop rebooting randomly

2. Random Reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboots: I recently upgraded my PC and at first there were no issues but now over the past week I have been experiencing random reboots and when my pc reboots I see these errors show up I've already tried going into bios, reinstalling windows, etc. Please if anyone can help I beg of...
  3. Random Reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Reboots: I recently upgraded my PC and at first there were no issues but now over the past week I have been experiencing random reboots and when my pc reboots I see these errors show up I've already tried going into bios, reinstalling windows, etc. Please if anyone can help I beg of...
  4. Random reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random reboots: Why does my laptop HP ENVY 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-ep1000 322X3AV randomly restart after installing new firmare - hp firmware update windows 11 03-Oct-23 15.16.0.0 oem111.inf?...
  5. Random reboots

Random reboots: Why does my laptop HP ENVY 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-ep1000 322X3AV randomly restart after installing new firmare - hp firmware update windows 11 03-Oct-23 15.16.0.0 oem111.inf?...
  6. Random reboots

Random reboots: Hello there,For quite some time now, I have been having randoms reboots on my computer. Today I tried running the Driver Verifier tool, to see if it was a driver that was causing it, and although it returned several DMP files afterwards, the reboots persist. In Event Viewer I...
  7. Windows 11 Laptop Randomly Reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Laptop Randomly Reboots: Hi all-- I have a new Windows 11 laptop that randomly reboots itself once or twice a day. This occurs mostly when I've stepped away. System logs come back with Event ID 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system...
  8. Windows 11 Laptop Randomly Reboots

Windows 11 Laptop Randomly Reboots: Hi all-- I have a new Windows 11 laptop that randomly reboots itself once or twice a day. This occurs mostly when I've stepped away. System logs come back with Event ID 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system...
  9. My laptop is rebooting randomly

My laptop is rebooting randomly: From the event log I get:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  10. Random Reboots

Random Reboots: Its been a few months of this and I have tried everything but my computer randomly reboots it doesn't matter what its doing, could be asleep, sitting on the log in screen, downloading a huge file, surfing the internet, or sitting idle doesn't matter it just randomly reboots.I...