Windows 10: My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

Discus and support My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erik Stone1, Sep 2, 2023.

1. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I can do other than to just get a new laptop.

:)

Erik Stone1, Sep 2, 2023
  2. SophiaLi2 Win User

Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this.

SophiaLi2, Sep 2, 2023
  3. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

On Wednesday 17:00 (CAT)I forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome

Minenhle Mlita, Sep 2, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

n-ster, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

1. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself - Similar Threads - laptop repeatedly turning

2. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself: The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I...
  3. My laptop turns off by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  4. My laptop turns off by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turns off by itself.: Hi all, something is wrong with my laptop, when I open it and doing some stuff, it turns off by itself. What caused this issue and how do I fix it? My laptop is HP Elitebook 8540pMy RAM is 4.00GB 3.86 usableMy processor is Intel Core i5 CPU, M 520 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzThe...
  5. Screentime turning turning itself off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  6. Screentime turning turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screentime turning turning itself off: Hi I have screentime setup for my child and randomly the screen time keeps turning itselft off. Often i find why my child has gone over his limit and then when i go and check the usage i see that screen time limits are turned off. i know for a fact that he doens't have the...
  7. Laptop repeatedly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop repeatedly turns off: My laptop and several work ones turn off whilst typing. Continually happens, fully charged and not overheating. Microsoft help complete waste of time, anybody have any ideas?...
  8. Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turning on and off repeatedly: So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turning-on-and-off-repeatedly/ccee4664-e112-48b4-84b1-d7dc59b470c4
  9. Camera shuts on and off by itself repeatedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera shuts on and off by itself repeatedly: Hi, In the Camera app, my camera turns on and off repeatedly. When using Skype or other camera services, my Camera turns on at first - and then shuts down. Could anyone help me fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/Bustyvel [link] [comments]...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...