Windows 10: My Laptop is screwed

Discus and support My Laptop is screwed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop ever since installing Duet which is what i use, keeps telling me it couldn’t repair itself, I have tried everything and nothing works. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkeletalAtol564, Feb 23, 2019.

1. My Laptop is screwed

My laptop ever since installing Duet which is what i use, keeps telling me it couldn’t repair itself, I have tried everything and nothing works. It also gives me a (GSOD) Green screen of DeathMy Laptop is screwed [​IMG]

:)

SkeletalAtol564, Feb 23, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Laptop screws and broken spinning threaded nuts :-(

Hello
    Is there a trick to open original never opened laptop screws ?
    If I open like 10 screws about 2/10pcs always have broken\loose spinning brass threaded nuts.
    I have opened a Lenovo(2008) and a HP(2015) laptop when trying to fit SSDs and both ended up with some spinning threaded nuts.
    -> When unable to open the case I just end up using a DVD drive caddy for the damn SSDs.
    • Laptop screws always have that massive amount of tip goo (=red or blue colored rubber thread seal) in threads which I believe is causing the spinning screw issue. Please Chinese we don't need the "goo".
    • Or the Chinese just over tighten the screws.
    • Also cheap thin plastic around brass nuts.

user33331, Feb 23, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 23, 2019
  4. My Laptop is screwed

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop is screwed

1. My Laptop is screwed - Similar Threads - Laptop screwed

2. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  3. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  4. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after...: Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after upgrade or update win 10 i cant run games smooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-upgrade-windows10-screwed-my-gaming-pc-laptop/a8c8a51a-65ed-485c-b867-2384b88adafa
  6. Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after...

Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after...: Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after upgrade or update win 10 i cant run games smooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-upgrade-windows10-screwed-my-gaming-pc-laptop/a8c8a51a-65ed-485c-b867-2384b88adafa
  7. Why upgrade windows10 screwed my gaming pc laptop i used to play my games well But after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Laptop is screwed

Laptop is screwed: So I was compressing files to get some storage space and then an error popped up asking me to terminate something like "00000007.00" and I said ok then everything disappeared besides the taskbar and my background with the occasional error message asking the same thing, and it...
  9. Laptop is screwed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop is screwed: So I was compressing files to get some storage space and then an error popped up asking me to terminate something like "00000007.00" and I said ok then everything disappeared besides the taskbar and my background with the occasional error message asking the same thing, and it...
  10. Laptop is screwed

in Windows 10 Gaming