Windows 10: My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...

Discus and support My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is showing a blue screen saying ACPI BIOS ERROR. Day before yesterday I mistakenly uncheck no. of processer and max memory in msconfig and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sdt07, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Sdt07 Win User

My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...

My laptop is showing a blue screen saying ACPI BIOS ERROR. Day before yesterday I mistakenly uncheck no. of processer and max memory in msconfig and it restarted and goes into safe mode I restarted 3 times and this happened. I tried every troubleshoot options but nothing worked.•Reset the PC failed.•tried commands in cmd but nothing worked.•Unable to uninstall updates.•System restore doesn't work even though i have restore points.•Even safe mode is also not starting.I also forgot my last Outlook password that I cannot login inside troubleshoot. Please team help me out.

:)

Sdt07, Dec 2, 2021

2. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Dec 2, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously... - Similar Threads - laptop showing blue

2. My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...: It’s shows a blue error and says your laptop needs to restart we will restart it for you then restart and then loads straight back into that screen over and over again...
  3. My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a restart loop it shows a blue screen error restarts then goes...: It’s shows a blue error and says your laptop needs to restart we will restart it for you then restart and then loads straight back into that screen over and over again...
  4. I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.: Stop code is unmountable boot volume .So please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-laptopbecause-its-showing-blue/92bfa829-afe9-4bc2-83b5-fd3f12ece794
  5. I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.

I can't use my laptop,because its showing blue screen error.: Stop code is unmountable boot volume .So please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-laptopbecause-its-showing-blue/92bfa829-afe9-4bc2-83b5-fd3f12ece794
  6. My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...

My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...: My laptop is showing a blue screen saying ACPI BIOS ERROR. Day before yesterday I mistakenly uncheck no. of processer and max memory in msconfig and it restarted and goes into safe mode I restarted 3 times and this happened. I tried every troubleshoot options but nothing...
  7. My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is showing a blue screen and goes into infinity boot process its continuously...: My laptop is showing a blue screen saying ACPI BIOS ERROR. Day before yesterday I mistakenly uncheck no. of processer and max memory in msconfig and it restarted and goes into safe mode I restarted 3 times and this happened. I tried every troubleshoot options but nothing...
  8. Continuous blue screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Continuous blue screens: Right, so I've been getting many blue screens of death out of nowhere. Error codes being "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Seemingly driver "ntoskrnl.exe" is causing these, but I got no idea what to do to fix it. I've...
  9. Blue Screen - Continuous

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - Continuous: I have an unusual problem with a PC that was working fine and had no changes except W10 updates. The system started to 'blue screen' relatively intermittently and over the course of a week is now 'blue screen' nearly continuously. The 'stop code' was 'an unspecified error...
  10. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black: I had just fixed the restart error and now, it is doing this thing where it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black, then back to the preparing screen, and then to the 64% loading screen. Please help me i cannot fix it....