Windows 10: My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self.

Discus and support My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Im Using my laptop and its showing a locking screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EnsarZabergja, May 9, 2021.

1. My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self.

Im Using my laptop and its showing a locking screen

:)

EnsarZabergja, May 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen Doesn't Show Up

Hi all,

I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 8. With Windows 8, my laptop would display a lock screen everytime I turn the computer on, whether it was from sleep or from being shut down. However, immediately after upgrading, my laptop began to skip the lock screen step. Is there a way to turn it back on?

Thanks

cedricporter, May 9, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 9, 2021
  4. dacrone Win User

My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self.

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, May 9, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self.

1. My laptop is showing a locking screen and shutting down by it self. - Similar Threads - laptop showing locking

2. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  3. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  4. Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly: Hello, so today I was just using chrome when my Acer Predator Helios 300 turned off by it’s self for no reason. I turned it back on and after 5-10 minutes it happened again. I opened it back up and it proceeded to happen another 2 more times. This is becoming annoying, what...
  5. Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down by it self repeatedly: Hello, so today I was just using chrome when my Acer Predator Helios 300 turned off by it’s self for no reason. I turned it back on and after 5-10 minutes it happened again. I opened it back up and it proceeded to happen another 2 more times. This is becoming annoying, what...
  6. screen displays "lock screen" and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen displays "lock screen" and shuts down: My laptop using Windows 10 has suddenly encountered two problems: The screen will display "lock screen" for 1 or 2 seconds and shut down. This is seemingly random, as it doesn't appear associated with any particular website. The timing is also random, sometimes occurring...
  7. My Screen Says Locking and Shuts down..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Screen Says Locking and Shuts down..: There is a big issue..Whenever i am watching any video or doing a class..My laptop automaticaly shuts down with a screen which states locking...Its a huge issue...And sometimes there comes a warning of overheating..but thats fixed now...still it comes...I had repaired it like...
  8. Screen showing "Locking" message then automatically shuts down.

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen showing "Locking" message then automatically shuts down.: Hi, I am face with this problem. When my laptop is switched on. Then after a certain usage time, the screen flashing the word " Locking", then it immediately and automatically shuts down. I have to restart my laptop again. I am using a Lenovo laptop with WIndows 10. I read...
  9. Suddenly laptop get shut down by showing LOCKING on screen and its shut down

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Suddenly laptop get shut down by showing LOCKING on screen and its shut down: My laptop get automatic update for window recently in July 2020 its update 4 time but after one of its update my laptop get shut down automatically after showing LOCKING message on screen, i tried so many time to resolve by setting in PCI Express i switch them off but still...
  10. Lock screen is shutting down my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen is shutting down my apps: Hi there, When I lock my laptop to go and do something elsewhere, it shuts down the apps that were running at the time. This is something that has just started happening. The two apps to which this has happened are Outlook 2013 & Virtual Weather Station. Please, can...