Windows 10: my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my...

Discus and support my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop is facing issue of aptio setup utility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maheentariq1, Jan 9, 2020.

1. my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my...

my laptop is facing issue of aptio setup utility

:)

maheentariq1, Jan 9, 2020
  2. 201864835 Win User

The launch CSM in the BOOT aptio Setup Utility is not working

I have tried selecting the"launch CSM " option but it doesn't work.Plz help what doI I do.My laptop is stuck in theclass Aptio Setup Utility.

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

201864835, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

I am stuck on Aptio setup utility and launch csm disabled

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: Stuck on patio setup and launch csm disabled

* OS assumed to be Win 10

LisaGallagher1, Jan 9, 2020
  4. my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my...

Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When you say, “I am stuck on Aptio setup utility” are you able to boot the computer to Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Boot your computer up and wait for it to boot into the Aptio Setup Utility.
    2. Once in the Aptio Setup Utility, navigate to the
      Security
    3. Expand the Secure Boot menu
      section and disable Secure Boot.
    4. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit the Aptio Setup Utility,
      restart your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
    5. Navigate to the Boot

6. Disable Secure Boot and Fast Boot
    7. Enable CSM (Compatibility Support Module).
    8. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit
    BIOS Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems
    that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my...

1. my laptop is showing issue of aptio setup utility and i don't find launch csm option in my... - Similar Threads - laptop showing issue

2. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  3. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  4. How to get out from aptio setup utility ?if there is no csm option available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get out from aptio setup utility ?if there is no csm option available: Hi I am stuck In Windows 10 aptio setup utility my laptop has no csm option and I'm badly stuck in this ?so please help me At last I have not still any internal hard drive...
  5. How to get out from aptio setup utility ?if there is no csm option available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get out from aptio setup utility ?if there is no csm option available: Hi I am stuck In Windows 10 aptio setup utility my laptop has no csm option and I'm badly stuck in this ?so please help me At last I have not still any internal hard drive...
  6. My laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crypticxcypher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvpukz/my_laptop_stuck_in_aptio_setup_utility/
  7. Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Aptio setup utility and i do not have ‘launch csm’ option: My asus laptop suddenly enter into Aptio setup utility whenever i switch it on. i have tried to search online for solutions and it mentioned to enable “launch csm”. However my aptio setup utility does have the option for ‘launch csm’. please help...
  8. My laptop stuck in Aptio Utility Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop stuck in Aptio Utility Setup: Hi team, good day, My Asus laptop got issues with Aptio Utility setup. I cannot exist and start up the window. i accidentally create user pw too. Pls help me how to solve it this. Thanks...
  9. Aptio Setup Utility issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aptio Setup Utility issue: Hello, Recently my Asus laptop running Windows 10 began having an issue. When I would power it on, it would enter "Aptio Setup Utility", naturally I looked for a solution to this finding many about disabling/enabling CSM, Fastboot, Secure Boot...etc however, after trying...
  10. Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled: I am stuck on Aptio setup utility and launch csm disabled * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Stuck on patio setup and launch csm disabled * OS assumed to be Win 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find csm in aptio setup utility

2. aptio setup utility no csm option

3. aptio setup utility stuck ubuntu no launch csm option

4. how to eneble the launch csm in aptio set up utility,
  5. no launch csm in aptio setup,
  6. launch csm aptio setup,
  7. How to close aptio setup utility if i dont have Launch CSM