Windows 10: My laptop is showing this instead of starting

Discus and support My laptop is showing this instead of starting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is showing this instead of starting.. how to exit from this and start the window 10[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by winkigreen, Dec 26, 2019.

1. My laptop is showing this instead of starting

My laptop is showing this instead of starting.. how to exit from this and start the window 10My laptop is showing this instead of starting [​IMG]

:)

winkigreen, Dec 26, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Dec 26, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

My laptop is showing this instead of starting

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

My laptop is showing this instead of starting

1. My laptop is showing this instead of starting - Similar Threads - laptop showing instead

2. Why does my laptop show this when starting it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my laptop show this when starting it: Whenever I start my laptop, tis thing shows up. How to fixit because it stated doing this recently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-show-this-when-starting-it/180c3c40-aa26-4891-a8f0-2d4a329a0971
  3. Why does my laptop show this when starting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop show this when starting it: Whenever I start my laptop, tis thing shows up. How to fixit because it stated doing this recently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-show-this-when-starting-it/180c3c40-aa26-4891-a8f0-2d4a329a0971
  4. Why does my laptop show this when starting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting: my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-on-reseting-and-showing-errors-on/0df793c4-ff25-4495-82be-70a3e8b6d8a1
  6. my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting: my laptop keeps on reseting and showing errors on starting,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-on-reseting-and-showing-errors-on/0df793c4-ff25-4495-82be-70a3e8b6d8a1
  7. How to make start menu show apps instead of their folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make start menu show apps instead of their folders?: Hi, this is a simple non-issue question, if you click the start menu it shows the folders of some apps e.g. showing a "Foxit Reader" folder which only contains one item, the Foxit Reader app. Some others like Qbittorrent folder show the Qbittorrent app and the Uninstall icon,...
  8. why is my router showing a xbox instead of a laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my router showing a xbox instead of a laptop: 2019 - windows 10 - why is my router with a wired connection showing a Xbox connected to my router when I do not have a Xbox? I'm asking this question with my wired connected HP laotop. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Applications start, but idle in background instead of showing up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Applications start, but idle in background instead of showing up: So my PC is healthy, updated... Sometimes, every few days, Windows 10 decides it won't launch some applications right away. So application sits in task manager doing nothing for random amount of time. Usually somewhere between 10-40 minutes and then it starts and works...
  10. start menu shows icons instead of icon with text description

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu shows icons instead of icon with text description: I used to be able to press the windows key and scroll up with the up arrow key to select the power button but now by default, the up arrow key selects the programs instead. I believe this has to do with the left pane start menu becoming marginalized / minimized. Is there a...