Windows 10: My laptop is slow after power on.

Discus and support My laptop is slow after power on. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have the usual problem that has bored me for many years. Every time I change the operating system for a while it goes well then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by einstein1969, Jul 15, 2020.

1. My laptop is slow after power on.

Hello everyone, I have the usual problem that has bored me for many years.

Every time I change the operating system for a while it goes well then it always slows down.
    It bothers me in the boot phase. Many minutes pass before it is operational.

Is it possible that there is no simple solution?

:)

einstein1969, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 15, 2020
  4. My laptop is slow after power on.

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is slow after power on.

1. My laptop is slow after power on. - Similar Threads - laptop slow power

2. My laptop is slow on battery power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is slow on battery power: For example, when I'm playing games or just watching something when it's plugged in it works fine but when it's on battery power it turns super slow. I have tried various methods such as updating my device, turning off the power saver, and various other methods but they don't...
  3. My laptop is slow on battery power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is slow on battery power: For example, when I'm playing games or just watching something when it's plugged in it works fine but when it's on battery power it turns super slow. I have tried various methods such as updating my device, turning off the power saver, and various other methods but they don't...
  4. Laptop is slow after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is slow after BSOD: BSOD occured after just closing CSGO, I attach dump folder with .nfo file and memory dump of BSOD log.Laptop feels slower now.Link to folder: dumpNote: Brief hw specs, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600HRAM: 16GB SSD: 512GBGPU: Laptop Integrated and NVDIA GeForce GTX1650.Any help is...
  5. My Laptop is slow after sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop is slow after sleep: I hope what someone can help me. Pd: i'm non native speaker of english, some mistakes is not my intention Laptop specification: Device name Tesla-X-01 (hp laptop 15 dw0081wm) Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.82 GB...
  6. Windows slowing down after power outage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows slowing down after power outage: Ok so, last night we had the power shut off for a split second before the power came back on. After this, my laptop decided it wanted to slow down. When the power outage occurred, I got a notification saying something about my computer going into low power mode, so perhaps...
  7. After a power outage, my PC became very slow.

After a power outage, my PC became very slow.: Hi, I have a UPS but it was faulty so when ther was a power outage, my PC had no electricity supply. When my electricity came back, i booted the computer and it booted quickly, but i couldn't excute any commands quickly, ie. If i wanted to open the start menu, it would take...
  8. Laptop Slow After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Slow After Update: My laptop is extremely slow and lagging after updating on 12/2/20. Please advise how this can be remedied. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-slow-after-update/4e66eff4-fd0e-444c-9ac0-ea03345e8025
  9. After reeboting my laptop it's suddenly slow.

After reeboting my laptop it's suddenly slow.: Yesterday my computer froze up which forced me to restart it. After having it boot up again it's noticeably slower than it was before and I've only owned this computer for 5 months! I've tried reeboting it multiple times after, checking for updates, defragmenting and...
  10. My laptop still slow after resetting it.

My laptop still slow after resetting it.: I did a full restore/ reset of my laptop running Windows 10 because of so many performance issues. It’s still running slow and my cursor keeps freezing. I can’t use it ! I hoped resetting would take care of the problems. Why is it still running so slow?...