Windows 10: my laptop is sluggish

Discus and support my laptop is sluggish in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wondered if there are download file that can be removed when after updating files from microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Doreen NGow, Feb 12, 2019.

1. my laptop is sluggish

I wondered if there are download file that can be removed when after updating files from microsoft

:)

Doreen NGow, Feb 12, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    PC Sluggish After Waking From Sleep

Thank you for the update.

"Could it be that their drivers are not compatible with my current Windows build?" - Yes, there's a possibility that's why you're experiencing some performance issue.

Another thing, some users have reported that the possible reason why their computers are sluggish is fast startup (enabled by default). We may try disabling the fast startup, then check if the issue will still occur. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Open Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended).
    • Click Save changes.

And we also suggest checking the Processes and Performance in Task Manager if you feel your computer is sluggish.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Feb 12, 2019
  4. my laptop is sluggish

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

my laptop is sluggish

1. my laptop is sluggish - Similar Threads - laptop sluggish

2. Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up: I have been having this problem for a while now, but haven't found a solution to this yet. Every time after I start up my laptop, the CPU temperature instantly goes to 95°C and the performance is not great. Stuttering animations and even my mouse pointer on screen is skipping...
  3. Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop running very hot and sluggish, even a while after start up: I have been having this problem for a while now, but haven't found a solution to this yet. Every time after I start up my laptop, the CPU temperature instantly goes to 95°C and the performance is not great. Stuttering animations and even my mouse pointer on screen is skipping...
  4. slow and sluggish laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow and sluggish laptop: I have Lenovo Legion 5 intel i710th gen laptop with 240hrz refresh rate and 2060 GTX graphic card 16gb ram but some how My laptop is reallyy very sluggish and slow I donot get good frames neither do I get good fps on low graphic games its really frustrating and sad help me...
  5. slow and sluggish laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow and sluggish laptop: I have Lenovo Legion 5 intel i710th gen laptop with 240hrz refresh rate and 2060 GTX graphic card 16gb ram but some how My laptop is reallyy very sluggish and slow I donot get good frames neither do I get good fps on low graphic games its really frustrating and sad help me...
  6. Can someone help me with sluggish laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me with sluggish laptop: Hi I have a sluggish laptop unresponsive slow laggs can someone please help me with tips I already did cleaning out junk files tho. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-sluggish-laptop/8d220055-0443-4e8c-b2e8-14ebf6617992
  7. Laptop feels sluggish after changing HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop feels sluggish after changing HDD: I just got my laptop back from service centre to get a HDD replacement (there were bad sectors on the old one), and now my laptop feels more sluggish than how it used to be (Twitter on Chrome is very laggy), even though I've uninstalled all of the bloatwares. I've installed...
  8. Help my laptop seems so sluggish? And Chrome can not open up new page because there are no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my laptop seems so sluggish? And Chrome can not open up new page because there are no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IvantheKingIII [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eptg3y/help_my_laptop_seems_so_sluggish_and_chrome_can/
  9. Sluggish laptop -- any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish laptop -- any suggestions?: I have a year-old HP Spectre x360 laptop, 15-ch0xx. It has an Intel i7-8705g 3.10GHz CPU and 16GB RAM. Win10 Version 1903, build 18362.418. So it's a reasonably capable system -- and yet it is often/usually very sluggish. Hit the Windows key and it sometimes takes 5 seconds...
  10. Laptop extremely sluggish after Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop extremely sluggish after Windows 10 reinstallation: I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop. After installation today is day 3. The laptop is extremely sluggish to execute any command. It takes several minutes to open, for example, internet explorer or for that matter any program. I tried optimizing the drive, to no avail....