Windows 10: My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an...

Discus and support My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tzitzifiogkos420 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tzitzifiogkos420, Aug 13, 2020.

1. My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an...

/u/Tzitzifiogkos420, Aug 13, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Stuck on restarting screen

Hi Ashley,

It's really odd that your computer doesn't continue to restart and even got stuck on the restarting screen. However, since you're using a laptop, we suggest that you remove and put the battery back in your laptop, then boot it up again. Once your computer
    boots up completely, we suggest that you restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 13, 2020
  4. My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an...

Stuck on Restarting Screen

Hi

I have a Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB laptop and its stuck on the blue restarting screen.

I’ve read some of the suggested fixes but they don’t appear to work.

Is there info on current options that may work for this type of computer

Thanks

Jason

JasonPfingst, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an...

1. My laptop is stuck at this screen after i clicked restart and actualize. Its been over an... - Similar Threads - laptop stuck screen

2. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  3. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  4. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just reset my Windows 10 laptop. it stuck on window screen and automatically restart over...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just reset my Windows 10 laptop. it stuck on window screen and automatically restart over...: I tuck on my widow screen<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-windows-10-laptop-it-stuck-on/ccff6eef-1d88-4e0b-80e0-5951d23df67e
  6. My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours: Can you guys help me with the problem im freakong out my father bought me the laptop and its stuck on the startup screen i tried to so the troubleshooting thing but when it says automatic repair.It just does that then goes into a black screen with no diagnosing Pc screen just...
  7. Laptop Stuck on restart screen

Laptop Stuck on restart screen: My laptop has been stuck on the restart screen for a few hours now and i have tried to bring up any other screen with no success. I’ve tried hard shutoff and ctrl+alt+delete, and have unplugged it from the power source and its an XPS 2 in 1 so i cannot remove the battery...
  8. I am stuck after I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck after I restart my laptop: [IMG]I just got an old hp laptop. The problem of this laptop is after restart it is asking me about my home country/ region, language, keyboard and time zone, so I answered it all and clicked NEXT but after that its keep on loading saying “Applying these settings” but nothing...
  9. My laptop stuck in restarting after i click update on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop stuck in restarting after i click update on my windows 10: Can you help how to recover my laptop in normal mode? I click the update and restarting showed up and stuck in there for long time. Ctrl+Alt+del doesn't work. Thanks...
  10. Laptop stuck on restart screen

Laptop stuck on restart screen: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. I was running a scan in powershell and it told me it needed to repair something and told me to restart. I restarted and now i am stuck at the restarting screen with the dots circling. When i restarted i had the windows update open and it...