Windows 10: my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(

Discus and support my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] It keeps going back and forth between the 2 screens and I cant get into safe mode by tapping F12. don't know what to do. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amazin, Jun 25, 2016.

1. amazin Win User

my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:(

my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:( [​IMG]

my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:( [​IMG]

It keeps going back and forth between the 2 screens and I cant get into safe mode by tapping F12. don't know what to do. please help. One of my friend said it might not be a software problem

:)

amazin, Jun 25, 2016

2. Windows 10 reset problems.

I rebooted my laptop but it is still stuck in the reboot loop.

This happens after I try to install updates.

Sopan Phaltankar, Jun 25, 2016
  3. navsax Win User
    Windos 10 fail to recycle ended in reboot loop

i am stuck in a situation here my laptop is stuck in a endless reboot loop it gets to about the acer logo popping up and then it restarts by itself.... how it happened as when i got a virus and tried to recycle or delete everything on the laptop . it as
    stuck on 1 percent for about 45 hours so i shut it down using the power button. when it rebooted it had a couple of options i picked cancel recycling laptop and proceed to indos normally and from then on i am stuck in a endless reboot loop.

please help

navsax, Jun 25, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

1. my laptop is stuck in a rebooting loop:( - Similar Threads - laptop stuck rebooting

2. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10: Hi!This morning I opened my laptop and it froze, so I forced shut it down by holding the power button.I pressed the power button again to start it up but it’s stuck in a restart/reboot loop. Just acer screen -> preparing to configure windows do not restart -> restarting.I’ve...
  3. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10: Hi!This morning I opened my laptop and it froze, so I forced shut it down by holding the power button.I pressed the power button again to start it up but it’s stuck in a restart/reboot loop. Just acer screen -> preparing to configure windows do not restart -> restarting.I’ve...
  4. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  6. Stuck in a reboot loop

Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  7. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My laptop is stuck in a loop

My laptop is stuck in a loop: Hi,so I was restarting my laptopaka like letting it delete everything to start fresh while it was in the process my little brother turned it off,when I turn it back on now it shows the brand nameLenovo then for a split second shows the windows screen,then shuts off and turns...
  9. Stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in reboot loop: My win 10 patop is stuck in a update / reboot loop It is on 1903 and trying to install 1909 but keeps on telling me rebbooting Why and what can I do to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-reboot-loop/605a9818-d14a-4997-88b3-20dfd2622478
  10. My laptop is stuck in a loop

My laptop is stuck in a loop: Hello! My laptop is stuck in a loop. I turn it on and it goes past the loading page, it then switches to a black page and says "attempting to recover installation" and "Restoring your previous version of windows" and then quickly shuts off before restarting the entire...