Windows 10: My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either.

Discus and support My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I own a Predator gaming laptop with a geforce gtx 1060 i7 and i think 16 gigabytes of ram. Anyways as I was using it it suddenly crashed and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seidon, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Seidon Win User

My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either.

I own a Predator gaming laptop with a geforce gtx 1060 i7 and i think 16 gigabytes of ram. Anyways as I was using it it suddenly crashed and tried to automatically repair itself. It didn’t work, i then went to advanced settings and tried to reset the pc while keeping all my data. This didn’t work because my C: drive was completely full so i then used command prompt to delete some files off my laptop so it would have space to reset the Laptop. After all that the reset didn’t work(this was the keep all my files while resetting windows option). So i then tried the the reset option where i delete everything on my laptop and just get it factory reset, and that doesn’t work either. I have no idea how to fix this, please help.

:)

Seidon, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Corvs Win User

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either. [​IMG]

and this was the system before restoring it:

My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either. [​IMG]

Corvs, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Product: Pavillion 550-103na
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to reset OK. But it got worse, now I start the PC, it gets the black screen and the HP logo, it then goes to a blue screen asking for location, click next, it says error and needs an update, click next to connect to WiFi as instructed and it restarts itself and loops back to the first screen asking for location. I don't have an external drive or anything, what can I do to get this set up again? It was bought in 2107 but barely used, it's practically brand new from lack of use so I just don't understand the problem.

Corvs, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Adisteral Win User

My acer laptop was stuck in an automatic repair loop but now is stuck at 1% of factory reset

Okay, so yesterday when I turned my laptop on it was stuck at the acer screen. After some googling I turned it off and on again and repeatedly pressed f8 to to an automatic repair. This did nothing so I tried some troubleshoot options and none of them
    worked. I was left in a infinite loop of automatic repair. I then decided to do a factory reset, but now it has been stuck at 1% for about two hours. If anyone has a solution can you please tell me in baby steps because I am a complete noob at this sort of
    thing. I have an acer ES1-531 laptop.

Adisteral, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. My Laptop is stuck in a recovery loop and I can’t even Factory reset it either. - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck recovery

2. Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop: I've completed a factory reset to clear the data off my sons Surface 3.I am now stuck on a loop, there a problem preventing us getting your 9V ready. I can't hard wire to the Internet as no ethernet port but have tried using both my Virgin network and my mesh network and we...
  3. Windows 10 is stuck in boot-loop even after factory reset !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is stuck in boot-loop even after factory reset !: Greetings and thank you to have clicked on my questionAs you can tell by the subject, I have got a terrible boot problem, which persists even after reset keeping my files.The story goes like this :I partitionned my SSD into D My files and C OS.I transferred all my files from...
  4. Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in startup loop even tho I already reset it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lownessj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmzh4i/laptop_stuck_in_startup_loop_even_tho_i_already/
  5. Legion laptop stuck in a loop booting up after factory resetting.

Legion laptop stuck in a loop booting up after factory resetting.: Today, I factory reset one of my laptops because I was going to be using it for a different purpose and didn't need any of the data that was currently on the computer. The computer is a Legion "gaming" laptop of some sort, although I don't exactly know all of the details. I...
  6. Recovery / Reset this PC / Stuck in a loop

Recovery / Reset this PC / Stuck in a loop: I bought this computer last week, and I screwed up my carbonite restore (I agreed to the default, which pointed it at the boot drive rather than the data drive) and so I decided to reset the computer to defaults and start over. So I went to Recovery and then Reset this PC,...
  7. Recovery / Reset this PC / Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery / Reset this PC / Stuck in a loop: I bought this computer last week, and I screwed up my carbonite restore (I agreed to the default, which pointed it at the boot drive rather than the data drive) and so I decided to reset the computer to defaults and start over. So I went to Recovery and then Reset this PC,...
  8. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  9. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  10. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...