Windows 10: My laptop is stuck in blue screen of death. it says "your device needs to restart. we will...

Discus and support My laptop is stuck in blue screen of death. it says "your device needs to restart. we will... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried repairing it from youtube tutorials by the BIOS utility but my device doesn't have a tab called SATA controller. That's the only step that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EstherMoeniqa, Apr 5, 2021.

1. My laptop is stuck in blue screen of death. it says "your device needs to restart. we will...

I've tried repairing it from youtube tutorials by the BIOS utility but my device doesn't have a tab called SATA controller. That's the only step that I haven't done because that tab doesn't exist on my device. How to fix it? My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad, the UEFI BIOS version is N1GET7OW 1.49, and my stop code is: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

please answer this if you know how to fix this. I really need to fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

:)

EstherMoeniqa, Apr 5, 2021

2. Blue screen of death

Help! My Windows 10 computer is stuck on the blue screen of death. Every time I restart the computer it goes straight back to the blue screen.

JonicaWilliams, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

My laptop is stuck in blue screen of death. it says "your device needs to restart. we will...

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

My laptop is stuck in blue screen of death. it says "your device needs to restart. we will...

1. My laptop is stuck in blue screen of death. it says "your device needs to restart. we will... - Similar Threads - laptop stuck blue

2. my laptop shows blue screen saying your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ...it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shows blue screen saying your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ...it...: my laptop shows blue screen saying your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ....it restarted after completing 100 percent ...its a new laptop that i bought yesterday...should i have to return and get replacing with same product and get another one i have bought that in...
  3. my laptop shows blue screen saying your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ...it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop shows blue screen saying your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ...it...: my laptop shows blue screen saying your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ....it restarted after completing 100 percent ...its a new laptop that i bought yesterday...should i have to return and get replacing with same product and get another one i have bought that in...
  4. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  5. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  6. Laptop stuck on blue screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on blue screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": My laptop was working fine but i got the error the Windows security service can not be started. After that I rebooted the laptop and then it was stuck on a blue screen loop that said "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". I searched about it and tried to get...
  7. Laptop stuck on blue screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

Laptop stuck on blue screen that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": My laptop was working fine but i got the error the Windows security service can not be started. After that I rebooted the laptop and then it was stuck on a blue screen loop that said "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". I searched about it and tried to get...
  8. My Laptop restarting in blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop restarting in blue screen "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart": Hi, My laptop restarting occasionally while working, bluescreen appears "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" what would be the reason and solution for that?...
  9. Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death Stuck at 100%, not Restarting: I recently got a new graphics card, and ever since I installed it I have been having trouble with my PC. The PC would frequently crash when playing games about every half hour and display the BSOD before automatically restarting. I reset my PC in an attempt to fix it this...
  10. Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart: A blue screen keeps popping up that says ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’. It will not restart and the screen continuously pops up with this message....