Windows 10: My Laptop is Stuck in Blue Screen

Discus and support My Laptop is Stuck in Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my Laptop is Stuck in Blue screen.Tried Resetting using advanced options . Didnt work. Everytime i restart it gets back to this Screen. I am not able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sahalec, May 19, 2021.

1. Sahalec Win User

My Laptop is Stuck in Blue Screen

my Laptop is Stuck in Blue screen.Tried Resetting using advanced options . Didnt work. Everytime i restart it gets back to this Screen. I am not able to Start windows. Watched youtube videos regarding this. They advised using Cmd in advance options and Using regback command . But i am not getting any Files or Directorys there. Have attached an image of that too. Please help me out of thisLaptop is - Asus Nitro 5 Windows 10gtx 1650gpu8gb ramPlease help!

:)

Sahalec, May 19, 2021
  2. faisaisa Win User

stuck in blue screen laptop

i am stuck in a blue screen with no option to reset laptop

faisaisa, May 19, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 19, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. My Laptop is Stuck in Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Laptop Stuck Blue

2. My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen: My laptop is at the recovery blue screen with it saying this PC needs to be repairedThe application or operating system couldn’t be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errorserror code: 0x000000ei tried to enter recovery environment but it shuts off and...
  3. My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck at the recovery blue screen: My laptop is at the recovery blue screen with it saying this PC needs to be repairedThe application or operating system couldn’t be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errorserror code: 0x000000ei tried to enter recovery environment but it shuts off and...
  4. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  5. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  6. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck on blue restart screen: ive tried literally everything but nothing i do is working, it wont shut down and its been at 0% completed for around 4-5 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-blue-restart-screen/62e86995-22df-4b9b-9f8c-e19ac9d65940
  7. laptop stuck on blue restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop stuck on blue selection screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on blue selection screen: Yesterday I was working on the laptop and I turned on mobile hotspot and then tried connect the phone to the hotspot but it didn’t connect so then I tried disconnecting Mobil hotspot and turned it on again but mobile hotspot was stuck on disconnecting so I tried to restart...
  9. Stuck on blue screen on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue screen on laptop: Yesterday everything was fine with laptop, but today... firstly when I turned on my laptop I've got nothing just black screen, after some restarts I ended up with a blue screen with message: "inaccessible_boot_device". So I checked UEFI If my ssd is ok, and it looked like...
  10. stuck in blue screen laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck in blue screen laptop: i am stuck in a blue screen with no option to reset laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen-laptop/88de0cd7-f832-416f-9898-cad6d2163436