Windows 10: My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen

Discus and support My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop is a Lenovo G4000s Touch, and it is stuck in the sign up screen for 5 minutes after I input my password. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EdV120, Jan 15, 2022.

1. EdV120 Win User

My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen

My laptop is a Lenovo G4000s Touch, and it is stuck in the sign up screen for 5 minutes after I input my password. How can I fix this?

:)

EdV120, Jan 15, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Laptop stuck on sign in screen.

Laptop was downloading windows 10 updates and now is stuck on sign in screen. Can't get it to do anything.

GregoryBass, Jan 15, 2022
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

1. My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen - Similar Threads - laptop stuck sign

2. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  3. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  4. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  5. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  6. My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen: My laptop is a Lenovo G4000s Touch, and it is stuck in the sign up screen for 5 minutes after I input my password. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-the-sign-up-screen/1a01602f-309c-44e6-a3c2-6da5edc509bc
  7. My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen

My laptop is stuck in the sign up screen: My laptop is a Lenovo G4000s Touch, and it is stuck in the sign up screen for 5 minutes after I input my password. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-stuck-in-the-sign-up-screen/1a01602f-309c-44e6-a3c2-6da5edc509bc
  8. Laptop stuck at black screen, no sign-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck at black screen, no sign-in: This happened after downloading the optional updates. During the first reboot, the Flash Tool was updated, and then after the second reboot, laptop is now stuck at black screen. Just recently upgraded to 20H2, please help! submitted by /u/mugboi27 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Sign-In Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Laptop Stuck on Sign-In Screen: Hello Everyone, Recently, I've come across a major issue with my Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 installed. I was using my laptop and didn't turn it off before I went to bed, instead I let it go to sleep by itself. I woke up this morning to see that the sign-in...
  10. Stuck at sign-in screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at sign-in screen: Hi, I've had a problem where Windows was booting up fine sometimes, but other times it couldn't find the desktop settings, and I couldn't open any files (even though I could browse the hard drive) and there was no Start menu. I've been trying various things to fix this,...